Dragon Zone Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Zone Forums

5 posters

Hatchlings of War

Wolfhowl
    Wolfhowl

Dragon Gold : 22296

Hatchlings of War - Page 6 Empty Re: Hatchlings of War

Post  Wolfhowl Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:12 am

Aves was back in her dorm, exhausted with her quarrel with that annoying dragon. She collapsed onto her nest, drifting off into a dream.

She awoke suddenly, a curl of warm wind whipping around her, and then she had the strange feeling that she wasn't totally awake, that the wind around her had only awoken something inside. She opened her eyes, and gasped when she around her a huge windstorm whipping around her. Her curl of wind became cold, cold like that dungeon of the Bloodwraiths . . .

"Dangggger . . ." The whipping wind around her hissed. "Ssssave yoursssself . . ."

"But what about the others?" Aves quailed. She was frightened now; the wind that usually sheltered her was tossing her angrily about, writhing with rage.

"You dooooo not carrrrre . . ." The wind replied. "You sssssaid yourssssssselff that thhhey werrre not friendsssss . . ."

Tiffashy
    Tiffashy

Dragon Gold : 25877

Hatchlings of War - Page 6 Empty Re: Hatchlings of War

Post  Tiffashy Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:36 pm

((It looks like I'm stuck in till Silver gets me out of the thing and she barely has any time for RPing :I))

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:44 am