Dragon Zone Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Zone Forums

5 posters

Anyone want to RP with me?

Wolven
    Wolven

Dragon Gold : 26231

Anyone want to RP with me? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anyone want to RP with me?

Post  Wolven Sat May 12, 2012 11:09 pm

You can call me Scath She replied. More animals? Well, she had to admit, it was good to find someone else. She pushed her red-tinted hair behind her ears. So... how did you find this... Chimera?
    Tiffashy
    Tiffashy

Dragon Gold : 25942

Post  Tiffashy Sat May 12, 2012 11:53 pm

"You mean't by how I found this necklace," Vanessa pointed out. "Well...I was doing netball. That was like ages ago though. Then after an good game, I was changing clothing in the girl's bathroom. Found something shiny in an corner and picked it up. It turned out to be this pretty necklace and suddently I had this urgent to stroke it-"
    And we popped out.
    And saw her naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaked.
    Vanessa's cheeks gone red. She didn't add any comment to that.
    So how did you find your wolf? Hissed the dragon head. Saving the words for Vanessa.
    Wolven
    Wolven

Post  Wolven Sat May 12, 2012 11:58 pm

Someone sent a... package to me... I'm not sure who. Scath stroked Larka's head, feeling her soft fur run between her fingers. Do you think... Do you think someone wanted us to find these objects?
    Silverlight138
    Silverlight138

Dragon Gold : 23154

Post  Silverlight138 Sat May 12, 2012 11:58 pm

((hahaha you guys are ridiculous, but i like it XP i think toadman is prolly the weirdest charrie ive ever rped LOL. its like the situation is so tense then suddnely he goes, "YOO".))

"Sup boy," The griffin chortled at Luke after a moment. Weirdly, Luke felt surprisingly calm, despite the agressiveness of the creature earlier on. If anything, he felt safe. Even a wee bit annoyed.

"Seriously? Dont start with the boy thing, you sound like toad-man," Luke grumbled. "And, i appreciate you coming to my rescue and all, but how on earth am i going to clean up this... mess?"

The griffin studied Luke with amusement. "Hmm, well, i kinda half expected you to start freaking out and stuff, the little coward you are. But anyway, thats easy. Il just eat his remains up, i mean, duh," if griffins could shrug their shoulders, Luke was pretty sure it did it right then.

"Oh lord, please no, that is horrid!" Luke grimaced as the griffin stood up and started munching happily on what used to be Toad-man's torso. He felt bile rising up his throat and quickly looked away, focusing himself on other matters at hand.

"Erm. You are a griffin right? And uh... how is it even possible that you are here right now? And who was that er... toad-man? You are not even supposed to exist!" Luke jabbed an accusing finger at it.

"Dude, cant you see im eating? Griffins do not like to be interuppted during a meal," the Griffin ignored him and continued gnawing on an arm.

Okay, so it was a griffin. An annoying one at that.

Five minutes passed in silence, but not before the Griffin had let out an unceremonious burp of satisfication. "There you go! You're welcome," it chirruped. "Now then, i must revert to my... humiliating form." With that, the Griffin disappeared in a shower of golden-yellow dust, which reformed back into a harmless-looking bronze key.

"Hey wait!!! You have not answered any of my questions yet!" Luke yelled.

(( damnn my griffin is being such an asshole hahahah)
    Tiffashy
    Tiffashy

Post  Tiffashy Sun May 13, 2012 12:24 am

"Yeah. That might be possible," she nodded. "I'm eager to know more about these items and their powers. I hadn't gave them an name yet, nor to the Chimera. But they aren't giving out any answers. Chimera is as stubborn as an-"
    Stubborn as an goat.
    HEY!
    The snake chuckled lowly as it laughed to it's own joke. The Goat head baaed in annoyance as he shook his mane angrily.
    Just ignore them, Scath. Snake and Goat are awfully annoying. You would not believe how irritating they both are and it's like to be stuck to them, says the dragon head sadly. The lion head just shook it's beautiful golden mane as Vanessa clutched onto it tighter.
    "Lets go and find somewhere to rest, Scath and Wolf. We were just chased down by some strangers whom seemed to want the necklace." With that, the Chimera gone into an run towards the direction of the abandoned wooden house in the distance.
    Wolven
    Wolven

Post  Wolven Sun May 13, 2012 12:29 am

Larka. Larka siad automaticly. Scath laughed and urged her to follow. In no time they had caught up with Vanessa and Chimera.
    Tiffashy
    Tiffashy

Post  Tiffashy Sun May 13, 2012 12:40 am

Here we are.
    Looks like some lonely place for loosers.
    Its not an lonely place for loosers.
    Yes it is.
    Ugh, I'm not going to even argue with you...

Vanessa jumped off Chimera's back once they reached the building. It was true though, it didn't really have any one there but she wasn't so sure if it belonged to loosers.
    "Alright, alright. I'll just let you guys rest in the necklace again. In that way, you wouldn't destroy everything." With that, Vanessa stroke her blood red diamond necklace and the Chimera shifted into this mist thing and floated towards the necklace, moving inside of it and staying there. She turned around to Scath and Larka happily. "So let's explore this house!"
    Wolven
    Wolven

Post  Wolven Sun May 13, 2012 12:46 am

Scath dismounted and looked at Larka. Sorry, but your going to have to go back in the fob watch... She looked at her apologetically and flicked open the cover. Larka seemed to become shadows which disipated and flowed back into the watch. The cogs visible through the clear front began moving again, and the ticking started. Scath shut the watch.
    Wolfhowl
    Wolfhowl

Dragon Gold : 22361

Post  Wolfhowl Sun May 13, 2012 1:45 am

A grin passed Sonor's face as the men drew closer. He drew his flight goggles over his face and whispered to the odd bracelet containing a flame. "Ready?" The flame bounced about wildly in agreement. Sonor smiled and flipped the little switch. There was a flash of light and the men scrambling away madly. Sonor sprang upon the phoenix's back and they took to the sky.
    Silverlight138
    Silverlight138

Post  Silverlight138 Sun May 13, 2012 2:05 am

"Ugh, stupid key. Stupid griffin. Dumb bird!" Luke muttered in frustration. Picking up the key from the floor, he eyed it suspiciously, holding it at an arm's length away from him. Certain that no griffins were going to pop out in his face, Luke placed the key back into his pocket, feeling its weight and the coolness of the metal. 

It sure was one troublesome thing to keep, but Luke had a feeling that it would probably be trouble for him if he didn't keep it. The appearance of toad-man and the griffin was definitely connected, but how? Too exhausted to think, Luke collapsed into a deep sleep on his bed, his fingers clutched tightly around the magical key in his pocket.
    Wolfhowl
    Wolfhowl

Post  Wolfhowl Sun May 13, 2012 3:02 am

Sonor couldn't help giving a shout of joy once they'd cleared the cliffs below. He just loved flying!
    Do a quick flip, Sky Fire! Sonor said in the strange way he did when he spoke to his companion.
    Hold on! Sky Fire tucked in his wings and shot down towards the ground. Sonor smiled despite his trembling stomach. It was so Sky Fire to have a dramatic flair! They kept getting closer . . .and closer . . .to the ground. And then, just as they were about to collide with the ground, Sky Fire gave one great flap, clearing the ground in a heartbeat, and flipping his back so it was parallel to the ground in the next. Sonor ground his teeth, digging into Sky Fire's sides as they spun faster and faster before shooting off like a cork!
    Awesome! Sonor yelled with the biggest grin yet.
    Shadow
    Shadow

Dragon Gold : 22674

Post  Shadow Sun May 13, 2012 5:41 am

(So this is a fantasy thing?If it is then could shade be a dark dragon?)
    Shade watched the group from the shadows not really interested on what they were doing abd he mentally sighed to himself "Gotta get out of the shadows at some point just not right now" he mumbled
    Wolven
    Wolven

Post  Wolven Sun May 13, 2012 5:54 am

Shadow wrote:(So this is a fantasy thing?If it is then could shade be a dark dragon?)
    Shade watched the group from the shadows not really interested on what they were doing abd he mentally sighed to himself "Gotta get out of the shadows at some point just not right now" he mumbled
    (We're all humans, we all have some sort of item. Each item contains an animal spirit. Scath's item is a Silver Fob-watch with a wolf in it. THink of your item, how it's activated, and the animal :D)
    Shadow
    Shadow

Dragon Gold : 22674

Post  Shadow Sun May 13, 2012 6:29 am

(oh ok thanks for clearing it up and i guess his item could be a crystal glass ball?and it gets activated by pressing down the button on the bottom and he has a black panther?)
    Shade sighed again looking at his black sweater
    Tiffashy
    Tiffashy

Post  Tiffashy Sun May 13, 2012 1:58 pm

"Looks like we can stay here for an while," Vanessa told herself as she peered into the rooms. The house looked so much bigger from the outside and there was an numberous amount of dead animal skins on the floor. She guessed that this house once belonged to an rich hunger whom died ages ago, which mean't that she and Scrath can stay here as long as they like. When heading up the stairs, there was a lot of beds around and Vanessa threw herself at the biggest bed. "I bags this one!" she giggled as she hugged the bed. There were at least another 4 other beds in the same room.
    Silverlight138
    Silverlight138

Post  Silverlight138 Sun May 13, 2012 5:12 pm

Luke was stirred from his sleep by the continuous rustling of feathers... Feathers? Jolting upright, he squinted into the darkness of his room, coming face to face with a griffin.

"HOLY S***!" Luke scrambled backwards and breathed heavily. "Seriously what is your problem! Don't just appear and disappear whenever you feel like it! And you owe me a crap ton of answers!" he demanded.

"Yo. Supp!"

"And that's all you can say?!"

"Yea, apparently."

Luke did a mental facepalm.

"Gee, I was just joking. Take a chill pill now, O' young and ignorant one."

Silence.

"Okay alright, let's get down to business," the Griffin was suddenly solemn, a look of seriousness in its sharp, intelligent eyes. "My True Name is Rage, but we don't use True Names. Well, I don't, at least. Call me Ryph."

Luke kept quiet. Ryph continued, "Hmmm, how do I say this. I'm your guardian. Protector. Something like that."

"Protector? What do I need protecting from?" Luke said in disbelief. "Gee I dont know, stuff like ugly, green, firespitting toads?" Ryph rolled his eyes. He had a point though. 

"Okay... What's going on? I don't get it, what did that man want from me?" 

"Meh, i don't know. That's for us to find out. And in any case, dont try to get rid of me, since il always have a way to find you again. That is, unless I get captured or something," Ryph shrugged, then looked at Luke with eyes that seemed to bore straight into him. Luke shifted uncomfortably under the Griffin's hard gaze. 

"You, my boy, are capable of things far more than you can imagine. You will prove your worth to me, then my strength is yours to command," Ryph flexed his golden-brown wings. "By the way, there are others like you. You should find them." 

And with that, Ryph gave Luke a mischievous grin, then dissipated back into a swirling mass of golden-brown dust which hardened to form a bronze key again. 
    Tiffashy
    Tiffashy

Post  Tiffashy Sun May 13, 2012 5:27 pm

((LOL SILVER XD I just love the way you make Ryph some badass griffen XD))
    Silverlight138
    Silverlight138

Post  Silverlight138 Sun May 13, 2012 6:17 pm

((Hahahah my plan was to make Luke and Ryph absolutely retarded XD))
    Wolven
    Wolven

Post  Wolven Sun May 13, 2012 7:02 pm

(You can actually swear if you want, it doesn't come out as anything bad XD The F-Word: Fudge, The S-Word: Smarties)

Scath looked around the room. It was big. Five beds stood old and proud around the edges. Secret base? She asked.
    Tiffashy
    Tiffashy

Post  Tiffashy Sun May 13, 2012 8:34 pm

"Sure, I guess. Maybe if we can find the others we can bring them down here?" Vanessa shrugged. "Best to go searching for them now and bring them here or go and get something to eat?" An growl from her stomach had answered.
    Wolven
    Wolven

Post  Wolven Sun May 13, 2012 8:39 pm

Ok, which do you want to do? I think larka would prefer hunting for food... The fob-watch ticked. We'll need to sort out some sort of... emergency plan, if the house is spotted by the enemy, we don't want them to know we're here...
    Tiffashy
    Tiffashy

Post  Tiffashy Sun May 13, 2012 8:49 pm

"Aye, true. If any more of those freaks find us then we are in trouble unless we plan something out. Maybe hide in the cave around 6 miles from here? Its in the mountains but it's difficult to get to and find it, as long as we are safe, that shouldn't matter much. Imma let Chimera out so he can get something to hunt for us all." She stroked her red necklace and the chimera popped out.
    Did someone call for the CHIMERA?
    Shut up goat. You're not funny any more.
    You suck snake...
    Is Larka hunting with us? Dragon asked politely.
    Wolven
    Wolven

Post  Wolven Sun May 13, 2012 8:57 pm

I think she'd enjoy that greatly Dragon, Scath replied. If we go outside then we can set off...
    Silverlight138
    Silverlight138

Post  Silverlight138 Mon May 14, 2012 3:06 am

Luke sighed. Well, if anything, he was getting used to that stupid Griffin and his fancy magical dust and all. He fingered the little trinket in his hand and thought about what Ryph said. Luke was supposed to prove his worth to a bird? He didnt even have a clue as to what he was "capable of". And to "find others"? Are there really kids like him too? Whose lives are just screwed up because of crazy animals popping out of keys? 

Jeesh. Not cool.
    Wolfhowl
    Wolfhowl

Post  Wolfhowl Mon May 14, 2012 12:32 pm

Okay, I'm tired now. Enough of you telling me what to do. I want to go exploring! Sky Fire ruffled her feathers and cast disdain look Sonor's way. He sighed, but his ever so logical phoenix was right. Besides, exploring would be fun! He smiled again.You're right, Sky Fire! Exploration will be much more fun.

Sky fire caught his gaze and didn't look too happy about it. You never take life seriously, do you, Sonor! Everything's just fun and games to you! Will you never learn?!!? Sky Fire whooshed her wings in a irritated gesture. Sonor was shocked at the phoenix's anger and for a minute or two, they flew in silence.

And then they saw the others.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 4:31 am