Dragon Zone Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Zone Forums

5 posters

Anyone want to RP with me?

Wolven
    Wolven

Dragon Gold : 26236

Anyone want to RP with me? Empty Anyone want to RP with me?

Post  Wolven Sat May 12, 2012 2:19 am

I've feeling bored, I want to RP, anyone want to join me?
    I have a few ideas up my sleeve :D
    Wolfhowl
    Wolfhowl

Dragon Gold : 22366

Anyone want to RP with me? Empty Re: Anyone want to RP with me?

Post  Wolfhowl Sat May 12, 2012 9:51 am

Like what?
    Silverlight138
    Silverlight138

Dragon Gold : 23159

Post  Silverlight138 Sat May 12, 2012 4:33 pm

OOOH. Sounds interesting.
    Shadow
    Shadow

Dragon Gold : 22679

Post  Shadow Sat May 12, 2012 6:20 pm

Im interested
    Wolven
    Wolven

Post  Wolven Sat May 12, 2012 6:37 pm

Like.... dragony..... humany.... stuff....
    *Shrugs*
    Hmm....
    Silverlight was the first to say interested, Wolfhowl was the first to post, Shadow was the first to say I'm interested XD
    Why not have a four-way RP?
    It'd be fun....
    Silverlight138
    Silverlight138

Post  Silverlight138 Sat May 12, 2012 6:41 pm

That'd be fun heehee. i dont mind Smile
    Wolven
    Wolven

Post  Wolven Sat May 12, 2012 6:55 pm

Four-way Rp... FTW!
    Mmkay. Now.... I have an idea of something we could rp about? We could use that? Let me write you something... probably mainly to do with my character XD

Scath ran. Behind her the heavy boots slammed down on the pavement. She knew he was behind her. She slipped the bag from her shoulder, still running on. She fumbled with the zip. Come on! She thought. The zip creaked open. Scath glanced up and doged a bike. Her hand dug into the bag, searching franticly. Aha! She murmered, bringing out a watch. The watch was silver, an old fob-watch. Engarved on the front was a snarling wolf. Scath pulled the zip back up her bag and yanked it onto her shoulder. She turned the corner. She risked a glance behind her. The man chasing her looked rough. She ran on. When she was sure she was far enough, she stopped. The man stopped too. He glared at her and bagan to advance. She held up the watch. It glittered in the sun. He froze. "You wouldn't..." he said.
    "Oh, I would," she replied, a certain confidence in her voice. The man lunged forward. The watch clicked open.

There was a dull flash. The sound of snarling floated through the air. Cursing and swearing mixed in with cries of pain. Dazzling white teeth flashed through the air. When the wolf had finished, it's muzzle was red with blood. Lying beside it's feet was a small heap. It was hard to make out what it was becuase it was covered with so much blood. Scath glared at it. She hadn't wanted it to end like this, but it had to end somehow. She looked up towards the wolf. It was a large she-wolf with black fur. Her muzzle was looseing the angry look. It was being replaced with a look of clamness. Scath walked towards it.

Well, that's my idea XD
    Silverlight138
    Silverlight138

Post  Silverlight138 Sat May 12, 2012 7:03 pm

Is it some kind of beasttamer-type of stuff? COOL. ahaha.
    Wolven
    Wolven

Post  Wolven Sat May 12, 2012 7:05 pm

Well, everyone has some sort of... object. Scath has a fob-watch. Somewhere on that object is some sort of animal. Something happened, not sure what, and all of these animals can come out. It's like an animal spirit...
    Scath's is a wolf and a fob-watch.
    Silverlight138
    Silverlight138

Post  Silverlight138 Sat May 12, 2012 7:34 pm

ehh, maybe they are enchanted objects, scattered all around the world or something. then our characters could be uh....."special people" who can make use of these objects... and the purpose of their existence is to.....uh.....MAKE A ZOO. lol jk. uhh you take it from there XD
    Wolven
    Wolven

Post  Wolven Sat May 12, 2012 7:44 pm

^^
    XD
    Let's make a Zooooo!!!!!

Hmm... what could they use random animals that come out of random things for...
    Silverlight138
    Silverlight138

Post  Silverlight138 Sat May 12, 2012 7:49 pm

Hmmm i think the animals should have some kind of powers, coz i cant exactly envision a....platypus to be an oh-my-god-its-a-platypus-i-should-run kinda thing hahaha. Errr wait... that would be kinda like pokemon wouldnt it??? X.X but i guess its fine since pokemon are made up of weird random parts of animals i guess...hmm what can they use the animals for....ERRR...
    Wolven
    Wolven

Post  Wolven Sat May 12, 2012 7:56 pm

Scath is being chased becasue people want her fluffy wolf.
    I quess they are a bit like pokemon O.o Animals... powers... interesting...

The other idea I have is maaagic or survival...
    Tiffashy
    Tiffashy

Dragon Gold : 25947

Post  Tiffashy Sat May 12, 2012 8:18 pm

Omg omg, I'm interested o3o

This animal thingie sounds epic sauce <3
    Wolven
    Wolven

Post  Wolven Sat May 12, 2012 8:19 pm

Five-way RP? YEAH!
    Tiffashy
    Tiffashy

Post  Tiffashy Sat May 12, 2012 8:55 pm

Vanessa lunged over the log, her long blonde hair was sailing after her as she gone into an great sprint. There was an thundering noise of pounding hoofs chasing after her. This wasn't just any normal horse rider, but an enemy of hers. Her red diamond necklace gave off an crystal glow as it hammered against her chest as she ran on. Inside of the necklace, kept an dangerous secret that endangered her, and everyone around her. Inside was the animal that protected her. Her guardian. She gasped as she found herself in an dead end against an huge mountain cliff. She was surrounded by trees and two men on horses pausing in their tracks before jumping off their horse. Vanessa knew that she had no time to climb up the cliff, it only left her to deal with the two enemies.
    "Give us your gem. Then we'll spare your life," hissed one of them, holding out an gun at her face. The other one was also aiming at her, standing behind the other one. Vanessa placed an palm on her necklace. "Don't you dare girl-" An thunderous roar spilled into the air as an chimera busted out of the diamond, lunging towards the two men...
    Wolven
    Wolven

Post  Wolven Sat May 12, 2012 8:59 pm

The wolf infront of Scath looked at her. It's eyes were a gold amber. Scath streched her hand forward, reaching out. The wolf bowed it's head as she placed her had on it's muzzle. Scath walked forward and hugged the wolf. Thank you. She whispered into the black fur. The licked her hand and allowed her to climb onto it's back.
    Silverlight138
    Silverlight138

Post  Silverlight138 Sat May 12, 2012 9:15 pm

The bronze key was an odd little trinket that Luke found a few days back. It wasnt small, neither was it very large, but fitted reasonably in his palm. The only reason why he had bothered to pick it up was because of the extraodinary and unique design the key had. Not that he could actually make out what the eagle-thing was, but he was more than certain it was his to keep.

Well, not that it was anything of importance now, since getting stalked by a toad home was starting to get creepy... and annoying.

Tiffashy
    Tiffashy

Post  Tiffashy Sat May 12, 2012 9:18 pm

"Thank you," Vanessa whispered. Not so happy with the sight of the two dead bodies standing in front of her. She did her best to avoid looking at them too much and forucs her attention on the chimera. The lion head of it purred as it rubbed against her like an cat, forgetting that it had blood on it's teeth.
    "Always glad to be apart of the service," the Dragon head nodded up and down happily.
    "I want to know if vampires poop," the goat says sadly.
    "Vampires don't poop!" growled the snake which was the tail of the chimera. The lion couldn't talk like the others so they had to work out what he is trying to say.
    "We're not going back. Not after they found our hiding place," Vanessa told them calmly.
    "Awwww...I liked that place!" complained the goat head.
    "That place sucked," muttered the snake.
    "No it doesn't."
    "Yes it does."
    "No."
    "Yes."
    "No-"
    "CUT IT OUT GUYS!" the dragon roared at it's other heads.
    Wolven
    Wolven

Post  Wolven Sat May 12, 2012 9:19 pm

Scath liked riding on Larka's back. It had a peaceful feel to it. Wind blowing your hair, the gentle pound of Larka's feet. The black she-wolf didn't mind. If anything, she enjoyed being out of the dusty fob-watch.
    Tiffashy
    Tiffashy

Post  Tiffashy Sat May 12, 2012 9:45 pm

"I smell another one like us!"
    "I don't believe you-"
    "Look!"

All of them glared at the giant black wolf in the distance. The lion head roared in excitement as Vanessa lunged herself over their backs to go into an ride after the Keeper of the Wolf spirit. The lion roared again as they gone after the wolf. Vanessa can see an girl on the wolf's back. She knew that this was someone she needed to met.
    Wolven
    Wolven

Post  Wolven Sat May 12, 2012 9:48 pm

Wake up Scath, I think there is someone you need to meet. The voice that came to her was smooth and soothing. She opened her eyes and looked ahead. A chimera? She asked, question filling her voice.
    Silverlight138
    Silverlight138

Post  Silverlight138 Sat May 12, 2012 9:49 pm

Home, was the last place he would call a home. His guardians never bothered abouut him, and he didnt care either, since Aunt Cathy and Uncle Joe were perhaps the most obnoxious people he had ever met. His parents had gone missing - they just vanished without a trace one day.

Silence greeted him as he entered the house. Perhaps they were out. Luke climbed the winding stairs up to his room, only to halt as a toad sat nonchalantly at the top of the stairs. The same, ugly, green, warty thing. Okay, thats it. That stupid thing was going to die, now. Luke was about to make a dive for the creature, when it opened its mouth to... spit a ball of flame at the bewildered boy.

"AH!!" Luke fell on his butt at the bottom of the stairs as he missed the fiery missle by a breadth of a hair. What the hell?! He scrambled back up as the toad morphed into a human.

Luke wasnt one to scream, but he did just that.

"Yo boy! Be quiet nowwz will ya? Okie dokie, hand over daaa key, and you shall be freeee!" Toad-man said in a sing-song voice. Luke stared in disbelief. Okay, so that screaming was totally not worth it. Who on earth was this dude? But no matter, because anyone who could spit fireballs should be taken seriously.

"You mean this? I found it! I have no idea why you want it, but take it and f*** off!" Luke dug into his right pocket and hurled the bronze key in Toad-man's face. A huge beast exploded out of nothingness. A griffin, Luke realized as he recognized the creature. With a screech, the eagle-lion thing launched at Toad-man, literally ripping his face off. Blood seemed to explode everywhere as the griffin tore into Toad-man like a savage beast. Luke barely avoided vommiting at that instant. After the horrible deed was done, the griffin padded silently over to Luke and plopped itself in front of him, eyeing him curiously.

For the third time, what the hell?

Wolven
    Wolven

Post  Wolven Sat May 12, 2012 9:55 pm

You... you killed toadman :O
    Tiffashy
    Tiffashy

Post  Tiffashy Sat May 12, 2012 10:24 pm

((*Claps excitedly* Good job Silver ;D))

Hello there stranger!
    I'm just called Dragon. That rude idiot over that that has the goat head is just called Goat. You can guess the rest of our names. I'm the smart one out of all of these guys and the lion can't talk for some reason.
    I'm snake! the snake tail hissed. Vanessa nodded friendly.
    "I'm glad to see that you weren't captured like the others. You got any places to hide at..Um er...? What's your name?" Vanessa asked the rider on the wolf. "Call me Vanessa."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:24 pm