Dragon Zone Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Zone Forums

2 posters

Tiffashy and Silver

Tiffashy
    Tiffashy

Dragon Gold : 25942

Tiffashy and Silver Empty Tiffashy and Silver

Post  Tiffashy Sat May 12, 2012 12:42 am

Ideas? 8D
    Silverlight138
    Silverlight138

Dragon Gold : 23154

Tiffashy and Silver Empty Re: Tiffashy and Silver

Post  Silverlight138 Sat May 12, 2012 12:45 am

YAYYY private rp! *claps excitedly* LOLL. HMMMM. LETS SEE.... genre? medieval? futuristic? uh.. Fantasy? sci fi? Non-fiction? ICE CREAM!
    Tiffashy
    Tiffashy

Post  Tiffashy Sat May 12, 2012 1:33 am

Teehee, future sounds intreresting ;D
    Now we should just ignore character sheet and just get on with it xD

I'm on an iPod so wouldn't be able to type fast D:
    Silverlight138
    Silverlight138

Post  Silverlight138 Sat May 12, 2012 1:48 am

Futuristic sounds good Smile SOOO shall the story line beee? XD
    Tiffashy
    Tiffashy

Post  Tiffashy Sat May 12, 2012 2:06 am

I dunno XD
    Maybe make it up as we go along? o3o
    Silverlight138
    Silverlight138

Post  Silverlight138 Sat May 12, 2012 2:15 am

Okay i have this REALLY REALLY RANDOM plot, kick me if it sounds stupid hahah. uhhhh since its futuristic, then how bout an invasion of weird crap like randomly made-up monsters and aliens and whatnot. UMMMM then we could have made-up futuristic weapons, transport, and superpowers. we could make it all crazy and funny and stuff. YAY.......... fail.

Tiffashy
    Tiffashy

Post  Tiffashy Sat May 12, 2012 2:20 am

You made me loled so hard in rl XD
    My idea was that we like have super powers and that crap and we could be like human cross animal DNA whom ran away from the lab? o3o
    And be like hunted down by government and cops and yeah..../shot
    Silverlight138
    Silverlight138

Post  Silverlight138 Sat May 12, 2012 2:22 am

HAHAHAHH OH WELL, we could always merge the two tgt. LIKE SAY. how bout we are "weird genetically weirded peepos and are in the process of being hunted down" AND THEN! the invasion..uh.. invades, then we could use our "genetically altered awesomeness" to save da world!
    Tiffashy
    Tiffashy

Post  Tiffashy Sat May 12, 2012 2:27 am

Sure >D
    You start first cause I'm the one on the crappy iPod o3o
    Silverlight138
    Silverlight138

Post  Silverlight138 Sat May 12, 2012 2:38 am

ahhh okayy lemme think about a suitable plot starter. a lil drowsy here -> its 11.38pm XO

damnn im having a writer's block now. oh well i shall post tmrw, or you can do so first XD
    Tiffashy
    Tiffashy

Post  Tiffashy Sat May 12, 2012 2:47 am

Natasha laid down on her white leather couch, stroking the black dog sitting on her laps. She was watching the TV boredly, speaking some commands to switch the channel without moving one bit. She paused on one channel where it had some interesting looking animals and she watched with interest.
    "There had been an rare tiger spotting in china....Some may believe that many more tigers may still be alive....Their last sighting was back in 2899..." Then she jerked upwards when there was loud pounding on the door.
    Silverlight138
    Silverlight138

Post  Silverlight138 Sat May 12, 2012 3:01 am

Omg hahah I totally thought of the dog companion thing too, but mine was gonna be a robot to add that sense of futuristic-ness hahahahah - overactive imagination. Anyway! The characters' superpowers can be literally anything right? But a limit of smth per Charrie?
    Silverlight138
    Silverlight138

Post  Silverlight138 Sat May 12, 2012 3:59 am

"Jesus! Come on Alpha! Work with me!" Eldvestia jabbed continuously at the control panel embedded in her robot dog's metallic head. There wasn't any whirring sound from the mechanisms that operated the robot dog, neither was there the familiar humming of it's power source. The Supernova-3000 (named by Eldvestia herself) was a small robo canine who was currently dysfunctional, all because Eldvestia had accidentally let him eat a rusted crowbar. And of course, Alpha wasn't exactly a real legit lab-professional manufactured product, but Eldvestia had built him based on blueprints she had uh... permanently borrowed, from the Human Genetics Alteration Research Centre (HGAC). 

A shuddering wave of fear washed over her, sending chills up her spine despite the staggering heat in the abandoned garage - her little refuge for the past week. That accursed lab was the last place she would ever return to. Her kind were called the "Freaks and Creeps" by society, or perhaps the politically correct term was "Carriers", that was to say, they were mutants with the ability of superhuman powers. The HGAC was dedicated to capturing every single one of them, in the hopes of annihilating all the Carriers in the world. Eldvestia was perhaps one of the ridiculously few Carriers who had managed to escape the research centre. However, it was out of pure chance that her powers served her well in that horrid situation, but ironically, it was also pure chance that her powers had got her into that mess in the first place. So unfortunately, Eldvestia was currently on the top wanted list for escaped Carriers. 

First things first though, she had to get Alpha fixed. The robot dog was perhaps her most valuable asset, as he was equipped with skills any ordinary dog could ever dream of. That pretty much included life-form detection and a handy mini flame thrower - perfect for roasting marshmallows and stupid government bounty hunters. During the process of constructing Alpha, Eldvestia had used her powers to steal from various technology stores. She had to admit though, she was pretty darn pleased with herself. However now, this situation was apparently going to cost her another trip. Grabbing her backpack, she stuffed Alpha's mechanic body in it, then made her way cautiously towards the main street. Eldvestia avoided making eye contact with anyone as far as possible, avoiding Skypod-packed roads and generally, humans. 

*skypods - ermm... Levitating cars. That sorta things... Hahah.
    Tiffashy
    Tiffashy

Post  Tiffashy Sat May 12, 2012 4:41 pm

Natasha froze there for an while. Glaring at the pounding door. She is alone with someone outside waiting to get in. Her patents gone out shopping with her little brother
    "Natsha Black! We know that you are in there, open up!"
    An thought hit her. She recongized the deep female voice outside. That was someone from the HGAC. Natasha instantly knew that they found her, now it's time to hide or escape. She wanted to escape. Pushing the black puppy out of her laps, she moved away from the door. The people outside were threatening to break down the door if she doesn't answer it.
    Moving swiftly, she made her way across the room before opening the window and went outside. There was an defeating crashing noise of the door falling with 3 people in black standing there. Busting into the room and made their way to Natasha, shouting commards at each other to capture her. But it was too late when Natasha was already running down the streets.
    Silverlight138
    Silverlight138

Post  Silverlight138 Sat May 12, 2012 5:20 pm

((feel free to go crazy with the superpowers, coz I'm not entirely sure how it's supposed to be like XD))

"Hey! You're that Ca-" The manager of the technology store stopped abruptly in mid sentence, blinked a couple of times, then shook his head as though in bewilderment. "Hi, miss. How can I help you?" he said slowly, uncertainly. "Hmmm, nothing much actually. I'm here to collect a power capsule I ordered last week," Eldvestia said convincingly, eyeing a delicious looking half-eaten muffin at the counter. "Ah, yes yes, of course," the manager stuttered, then obligingly handed the requested product to Eldvestia. 

Okay, time to run! As soon as she took hold of the item, Eldvestia grabbed the muffin, stuffed it in the manager's gaping mouth and bolted like lightning out of the store. Behind her, the manager screamed something like, "SWHE IMSH SA CAHHSRIER! STHAAP!!"

Laughing, Eldvestia sprinted towards the less populated areas of town, leaving the muffin manager behind in a trail of dust. Slowing to a halt, she jogged round a corner that led to a housing district and... Found herself face to face with a HGAC skypod. 

Too late, the bounty hunters in it had spotted her, and her identity was confirmed as a beeping sound eluded from a gadget they always carried around. In it, of course, was filled with names of wanted Carriers...
    Tiffashy
    Tiffashy

Post  Tiffashy Sat May 12, 2012 8:05 pm

Natasha was panting by the time she reached the dead end. Pausing in her tracks to take an deep breath and peered behind her. No one was chasing after her any more. She was safe now. No one knew where she went hiding in this cold, dark valley between the two tall buildings. In front of her stood an brick wall. She knew that she had to get over it if she wanted to keep moving to avoid being caught. Shifting into an Raptor with brown and darker brown markings, she jumped over it with ease before shifting back into an human. Checking if anyone was watching, she made her way to the other side of the brick wall. Fear struck her. An HGAC skypod was standing not too far away with the bountry hunters checking their equipment for capturing people like her. But they didn't notice her at first: But another girl whom wasn't standing too far away from the skypod. Instantly, she knew that she needed to help this girl.
    Silverlight138
    Silverlight138

Post  Silverlight138 Sun May 13, 2012 12:16 am

You will not advance. You will not advance. You will not advance! Eldvestia willed as hard as she could, sending her powers to override their minds. It didnt work. Of course it didnt, she had used that ability a while ago at the technology store, and such powers came with cooldown periods.

Therefore, Eldvestia did what she did best. She ran. No way in hell was she going to get captured again. No freaking way. Clutching the power capsule tightly to her chest, she ran for all she was worth, feeling the muscles in her leg throb with fatigue with the strenuous effort. To no avail. The bounty hunters had climbed back into their skypod to give chase. And of course, Eldvestia would have never been able to outrun that powerfully built vehicle. It seems that there was only one option left.

Around her, crowds of people from the housing districts had massed around, curious and excited. A few were giving her looks of distaste, while some were looking at her symphatetically.

Raising both hands, she willed an invisible wall of pulsing energy to materialize right in front of the skypod. Upon impact, there was a deafening boom and the skypod skidded and overturned. Eldvestia gasped with the effort as she tried to shake the dizziness out of her head. Crap, that skypod had been going at a ridiculous speed, so much that it took all of her sheer willpower to deflect it.

Half stumbling and limping, Eldvestia made a beeline towards a dark alleyway.

Tiffashy
    Tiffashy

Post  Tiffashy Sun May 13, 2012 12:52 am

http://www.wikidino.com/wp-content/uploads/Baryonyx-static.guim_.co_.uk_.jpg

Something inside of her was telling Natasha that it wasn't an good idea to be an Baryonx dinosaur walking down this dark alleyway. She was following the scent of the mysterious girl she had seen before. Trusting her nose, she followed it in till she bumped into something. Accidently forcing the girl to be knocked over by her long legs.
    "Gah! Sorry. My Baryonx form doesn't really allow me to see much around here..." she muttered as she stared down towards the girl. Half expecting her to scream or something and run away on the sight of the dinosaur and on the other half she expected her to faint.
    Silverlight138
    Silverlight138

Post  Silverlight138 Sun May 13, 2012 1:45 am

Eldvestia stifled a scream as she was barreled over by a lizard-looking...thing...

I'm dead. I'm dead. Im dead. Was all she could think of. "Oh, wait, I'm not?" she stuttered, eyes straining to get used to the gloominess of the alleyway. And did it just speak?

"A-are you a c-carrier?" Eldvestia asked, still shaken from the sudden assault. "Uh, I mean, uh, are you like... Me?" How terribly stupid of her. "Are you a carrier?" pretty much meant the same thing as "Are you a freak/mutant/weird thing?"

A bullet bounced off a garbage can behind her. Oh no, the bounty hunters were still alive and kickin. 
    Tiffashy
    Tiffashy

Post  Tiffashy Sun May 13, 2012 2:08 pm

http://www.talismancoins.com/catalog/Dromaeosaurus_2.jpg

"Yeah, I'm like you. Both freaks," she grinned as she shifted into an raptor form. That was her favourite dinosaur to be cause it's quick and small. That form also makes it easier to escape because she is so fast when it comes down to running, she can just slip away into the darkness. When an bullet bounced off a garbage, she hissed low an curse as she realized that the bounty hunters are still around to try and get them. "Quickly, lets get out of here before-" An dart nearly hit her leg that time. "Never mind," she says quickly as she scooped up the girl, throwing her over her back as she gone into an run.
    Silverlight138
    Silverlight138

Post  Silverlight138 Sun May 13, 2012 6:03 pm

Eldvestia would have been pretty relieved about this discovery - of someone like her, if not for the fact that she was riding on the back of a dinosaur. Nothing wrong with a dinosaur, but the problem was, there wasn't exactly anything Eldvestia could grab on to. So there she was, bouncing up and down the back of a dinosaur travelling at a ridiculous speed, gritting her teeth, and basically trying not to get thrown off.

Streets and buildings whizzed past, as Eldvestia caught the faces of shock and horror on people's faces. It could have been rather hilarious, if not for the situation they were in. But in any case, the bounty hunters will never be able to catch up with them now. 

A good ten minutes later, they arrived on a remote part of the country, bordered by cliffs and the wild sea. On one of the cliffs, lay an awkward looking house...
    Tiffashy
    Tiffashy

Post  Tiffashy Sun May 13, 2012 6:41 pm

Natasha was panting lowly as she shook her head. Peering behind her to see if her passenger was still on aboard her own raptor back. She still kept on running on, kicking the dirt up by her huge dinosaur feet in till they reached the awkward looking house. It looked quiet old, there wasn't any signs of other people living here for an long time. Around 6 years properly.
    "Here we are," she grunted as she kneel down to allow Eldvestia off her back. There wasn't any city in sight for an naked eye, but for her, the city that they just escaped from was just in sight. "So which part freak are you? As you see right now, I got these random dinosaur powers. Those bounty hunters will be awarded richly for capturing someone like me." She shook her raptor head as she shifted back into an girl with red hair. Entering the houses's door to explore the area they were in. It looked fine, but there was an disgusting smell of old food in the fridge disturbing her.
    Silverlight138
    Silverlight138

Post  Silverlight138 Sun May 13, 2012 7:38 pm

"How unfair, you get those super cool dinosaur transformation stuff, and I get some weird mental powers and force field thingies," Eldvestia folded her arms and pouted, then broke into a grin. "The name's Eldvestia, and thanks a bunch. Er, you might want to consider getting a saddle," she bumped the girl casually on her shoulder, to find something clenched tightly in her fist. Opening them, she realised it was the power capsule. That's right, she had forgot that poor Alpha was still, well... Stuck in her backpack. Unzipping it, she plucked Alpha out and implanted the new power capsule into his head. There was buzzing and whirring while gears clicked into place.

"WOOF!" Went Alpha's metallic doggy voice. A pity this robot model couldn't actually talk human words since it didn't have a voice box. "Yay, good boy!" Eldvestia patted Alpha, who was now accessing the other other girl. "Alpha, command number 19, recognize friendly." Alpha wagged his tail, the sign that the command worked. "Okay, now, command number 3, scan environment," Eldvestia pointed at the odd, suspicious looking house down by the cliff. 

Turning to the girl, she announced with a frown, "There's someone in the house."

((Feel free to just make up something random and CRAZY, literally :D ))
    Tiffashy
    Tiffashy

Post  Tiffashy Sun May 13, 2012 8:30 pm

"I'm Natasha, Eldvestia. Nice to meet you. Yes, I thought there was another human odor bothering me apart from the cheap fridge this house has." Natasha frowned an little as she squinted her eyes at the house by the cliff. "Looks like...Looks like we got neighbors," she announced with an uncertain look. "Hopefully they should be harmless and wouldn't bother us."

That's when she was wrong. When she was exploring the bedrooms, there was an strange feeling that she was being watched. Natasha scanned the bedroom carefully. There wasn't anything attacking her yet in till someone was already tackling her to the floor, clawing at her face violently. She yelled out for Eldvestia as she shifted into an raptor, kicking him off her with her powerful legs. Natasha climbed back onto her feet but it didn't take long enough for the person with claw like nails to be raking them down her back making an screech sounding like an high pitch women screaming. She hissed in pain as she tried to rip the person off her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 10:14 pm