Dragon Zone Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Zone Forums

3 posters

Silver's Derpy Novel :3

Silverlight138
    Silverlight138

Dragon Gold : 23149

Silver's Derpy Novel :3 Empty Silver's Derpy Novel :3

Post  Silverlight138 Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:28 am

Okay, im not sure if this belongs in this section of the forum, but oh well, mods do feel free to move it as you deem fit. XD I thought i'd just post my novel here, for the fun of it. Comments and crits are always welcomed Smile Im not an expert writer, and I daresay im not very good either, but there is always a first time right? ^_^

ANYWAYY, LE PLOT:

A parallel dimension exists in our modern world. The sleeping see it, the dreaming enter it, but upon waking, their memory of it is vague and hazy.

Zenora is the hidden realm of dreams and nightmares, known only to a secret organization called The Illusion. Its members are called Dream Catchers, with the ability to wield supernatural powers solely used to destroy nightmares. See the thing is, nightmares aren't what you thought they were. Nightmares are creatures of darkness that exist in Zenora, waiting for the opportunity to devour your soul as soon as your head hits the pillow.

Recently, Nightmares have been reported to be massing together in Zenora, which is highly unusual - and dangerous. Kyrie Elsie, a normal 17 year old is plunged into this sticky mess, and is found to have powers with magnitudes unlike no Dream Catcher before her.

With the help of The Illusion, will Kyrie be able to prevent a massive demon apocalypse and save the souls of billions of people, before they are turned into The Possessed - humans who have been taken over by Nightmares in their sleep?

Content:
    Chapter 1 - WIP

Last edited by Silverlight138 on Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total
    Silverlight138
    Silverlight138

Silver's Derpy Novel :3 Empty Chapter 1

Post  Silverlight138 Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:31 am

Prologue

Nightmares shall rise, but humanity will prevail.

Secrets of Zenora, the One shall reveal.

Lord of the Shadows, the blinding wrath of Fear.

Let him unleash the darkness, to betrayal the One will steer.

For when the light fades away,

to victory or death - Hell's End will lead the way.

My name is Kyrie Elsie, and I am a Dream Catcher. See, life in this universe isn't safe anymore. It never was.

Last edited by Silverlight138 on Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:25 am; edited 11 times in total
    Wolven
    Wolven

Dragon Gold : 26226

Silver's Derpy Novel :3 Empty Re: Silver's Derpy Novel :3

Post  Wolven Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:30 am

Moving to Member Art. Writing counts there too Wink
    Silverlight138
    Silverlight138

Post  Silverlight138 Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:43 am

Alrighty shadow, thanks! :3
    Tiffashy
    Tiffashy

Dragon Gold : 25937

Post  Tiffashy Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:06 pm

Yaaay you finally made it as a book <3
    Silverlight138
    Silverlight138

Post  Silverlight138 Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:27 am

Hehe, changed it a little.

A sausage landed on Kyrie's lap, followed by a piece of soggy pancake. Everywhere, cake was flying around, coating the floors, tables and chairs with a fine, healthy layer of the snowy, white fluff. Food fight in the school cafeteria. How nice.

"Hey Kyrie! Open wide!" Raena Levine emptied an enormous bowl full of gravy on her best friend, and Kyrie soon found herself to taste very interestingly like mashed potatoes. Not that it was an awful thing, really. A quick glance around the cafeteria told her that she could have been dunked headfirst into porridge. Or having the contents of a raw egg poured down your back. Something like that. Kyrie examined her soiled, auburn hair which now resembled a dirty red. Upon looking at her reflection in a window, she found herself so covered in gravy, that her features could hardly be recognizable. She stared at the blue eyes in the window. They stared back, a concentrated, rebellious and determined look in them. Always.

Now then, pizza, nuggets, or cotton candy? Hmm, yes. Cotton candy is good, Kyrie thought.

"I command thy to turn into a sheep!" Kyrie yelled, sticking cotton candy on Raena's face with such blinding speed, that the poor girl wasn't even able to react. That'd teach her, that little crazy bitch, Kyrie laughed and mimicked the bleating of a sheep mockingly.

Amidst the absolute chaos and pandemonium, teachers could be heard shrieking and screaming over the atrocious din, trying desperately to keep the situation under control. Thankfully for them, the culprits were only the strength of one single class, and eventually, the riot was soon taken care of.

Approximately fifteen minutes later, Kyrie and her classmates were all huddled in the principal's office with horrible, unsightly clothes, smiling sheepishly at Mrs Devante, who apparently can't seem to decide whether to laugh or be infuriated. After a minute or so of alternating from a mask of anger, to amusement and back again, she finally sighed exasperatedly.

"Do you people really have to pull this off every, single year?"

They nodded.

"Its our, err, tradition, Mrs Devante. I believe we mentioned this last year, and the year before. And before." Edvin, a buff looking guy and the "voice" of the class said casually.

"Well then, would anyone like to enlighten me about this... Tradition of yours again?"

Kyrie cleared her throat. "Umm, we have it every start of a new school year, Mrs Devante. I mean, its all about the class unity and bonding right?" She smiled coyly at the principal who was shaking her head in disbelief.

"Ridiculous," Mrs Devante muttered, putting a hand to her temples.

Three years ago, they had all agreed spontaneously to hold a food fight in the school cafeteria at the start of every year. Of course, it wouldn't be during lunch time. A food fight of that magnitude would wreck the school inside out, and it was their class's private little thing anyway. Problem for the school's staff though, was that they could never predict when the food fight was going to occur. All in all, they were probably the most rebellious class in the school. Maybe even the whole world. However, consequences were still due.

"DETENTION!" Mrs Devante ordered. It was funny how they all mouthed the word a second before she actually said it. "Now go clean up yourselves and the cafeteria, you people look horrible and filthy. I will be monitoring the cleaning. And, report for detention every day starting tomorrow till i decide to lift the punishment."

Okay, expected as much, Kyrie thought. They had spent a further half an hour trying to get the cafeteria in tiptop condition (which they did a marvelous job by the way), and another ten to clean up themselves. They all bought extra clothes, of course. It was all about planning, accuracy, and execution. Though it was rather annoying how Mrs Devante was constantly snapping at them to cease all irrelevant communication.

Finally, they were trooping obediently back to class, the smell of food rid off their bodies, looking smart, prim and proper.

"Whose lesson is it now?" Kyrie asked Raena. The girl finished tying up her short, wavy hair into a stubby bun before replying," Mr Kurt's."

Ah, hell. Kyrie hadn't done his homework, and he was one bitch of a teacher.

Silverlight138
    Silverlight138

Post  Silverlight138 Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:27 am

"Are you trying to play a fool, young lady?!" Mr Kurt hollered at Kyrie, scrutinizing her empty assignment with bulging, incredulous eyes. They were so huge, they looked like fishballs. Plop, plop. Kyrie imagined sticking a needle into each. "Are you listening to me?!" the raging teacher shrieked, causing a riot of laughter when his voice squeaked at reaching a high note.

"I already told you, I don't know how to do it," Kyrie drawled in a mildly bored, dismissive tone. What a prick. She considered yelling back at him, but no, she would not give him the pleasure of an argument.

"An essay about dreams! How hard can it be? Now don't give me lousy excuses and sit there telling me blatant lies about how you have never had a dream before. Its just ridiculous, everyone has dreams, be it a nightmare whatsoever!'

"Nope, doesn't ring a bell," Kyrie shrugged, looking at him with determined eyes, challenging him to give a verdict.

"That's it, I've had enough of you. G-"

"Get out of the class, bla bla bla," Kyrie droned, cutting him off mid-sentence before strolling leisurely towards the exit. How many students had he sent out the past week already? Having just newly transferred into the school, twenty students was a miracle. She could feel Mr Kurt's angry glare and thirty two pairs of satisfied eyes boring into her back all the way out of the classroom. It didn't matter if she was going to receive disciplinary action for this "act of rebellion" - her whole class was just dying for someone to stand up to that obnoxious man, and she already had detention anyway. Besides, Kyrie absolutely loathed being patronized and accused so unreasonably. It was not her fault for coming up empty on the latest assignment. An essay titled "dreams" was definitely unaccounted for, since Kyrie had ever experienced one. Frankly speaking, she hadn't seem to notice about this oddity of hers, having existed on earth for seventeen years. However though, now that this particular topic was prompted so unexpectedly in the form of a school assignment, it was glaringly obvious. It had made her ponder over her lack of the ability to dream like a normal human being.

The main hallway flanked with classrooms on either side was deserted, since majority of the school population were probably boring themselves to death in the lessons. Being outside alone wasn't exactly a desirable situation either. Well, not especially if a suspicious-looking figure was advancing purposefully from thirty metres away, his gaze evidently fixated on you with a crazed-look in his eyes. Not cool.

To run, or not to run? The man hadn't exactly given her a proper reason to do so, and running away so abruptly from some random stranger would be weird and awkward. It wasn't really fair how she hardly had time to consider her options, because the man was already striding up to her, clamping a rough, sweaty hand tightly on her wrist. "Hey! Let me go!" Kyrie squirmed, trying to twist her way to freedom. Now that he was at close view, she observed him to be around his mid-thirties with light hazel-brown eyes (okay, so maybe she exaggerated about the crazed look.) This close up, it only showed worry and tension, but absolutely no hints of threat at all. Still, Kyrie had a reason to freak out, judging by the shiny black pistol which sat snugly under his coat.

"Sssh! Be quiet!" he hissed. "Im not trying to hurt you, but you are in danger." "From what? Crazy people trying to kidnap me? Or perhaps the oh-so-grave-danger of detention for my entire lifespan due to incompletion of homework," Kyrie narrowed her eyes at his confused expression, obviously towards the irrelevant part of her sentence.

"I dont even..." his eyes glanced up in alarm as three figures appeared at the end of the hallway. "Okay you know what? Let's just go," he began dragging Kyrie towards the building's exit. Naturally, Kyrie wasn't really satisfied with being dragged along by a complete stranger. However, the slimy black things trailing behind the three figures running towards them made her think otherwise. "To run, or not to run?" Her previous question was involuntarily answered as the man no longer found a need to hurl the stubborn girl along. RUN, DEFINITELY RUN.

"Run!" her voice echoed the thoughts in her mind as she bolted towards the school's main exit, with the man behind her heels. "Damn right you are," he muttered. As both stumbled out into the glaring light of the afternoon sun, Kyrie found herself crashing with such force into a boy, that both went sprawling to the ground. Pain exploded in her right shoulder, but she barely had any time to register it when she felt something icy cold wrap itself around her ankle.

"Smarties! Blake! Do something!" the boy yelled, as Kyrie was suddenly yanked backwards and dragged along the ground, back into the building.

Muffled gunshots filled the air, as Blake pulled out his pistol equipped with a handy silencer, firing multiple shots at the three figures from earlier - two man and a woman. Kyrie no longer found herself sliding across the ground, and the thing that had been locked around her ankle now released its hold to slither back to its master.

It was gross, how their damaged bodies slumped to the floor, convulsing violently. They might have posed as ordinary humans in the middle of a stroke, except that ugly black goo was dribbling out of their mouths. As it pooled into a mass of disgusting slime-like substance, the liquid slowly sank and vanished mysteriously into the ground. If Kyrie was frightened to death, she didn't show it.

Blake holstered his pistol back into its belt, then said urgently, "Zaire, get her quickly. Where is Victoria?"

"She went to get us a ride. We need to get out of here fast," he replied whilst helping Kyrie back up on her feet. "W-what about them?" she stuttered, motioning to the bodies on the floor. Her mind wanted to scream out "murderers!", though she was fully aware that these strangers had just saved her from an untimely death.Kyrie couldn't make any sense out of all this, but Zaire and Blake's presence made her feel all funny inside, though not necessarily bad. In the contrary, the people who had just tried to drag her away with those revolting threads made her feel nauseous and sick. It was as if they were giving out some aura of gloom and doom.

There was the sound of squealing tyres as a yellow taxi swerved into the parking lot of the school, dangerously missing a curb. The windshields rolled down, and a woman with sharp features, intense eyes, and blonde hair pulled back into a ponytail studied the trio with a smug expression. She seemed to carry an air of confidence, and Kyrie estimated her to be about the same age as Blake."Hello children, I've got us the lamest ride ever. Are you going to just stand there, or get in?"

"You stole that taxi didn't you?" Blake narrowed his eyes at her.

"Yes, what else did i mean when i told Zaire i was going to get us a ride?"

"Just shut up and get in the car," Zaire growled at his superiors, opening the door for Kyrie. "Thanks," she muttered, and got in reluctantly. Why was she even following them anyway? The threat had already long passed, there was no need for her to stick around. However, part of her couldn't help feeling rather thrilled and excited, despite the promise of danger. It wasn't everyday something like this happens - her life was already as boring as it could ever get.

The taxi rolled out of the school in a hurry, missing the gates by an inch. Blake was seated in the front, with Kyrie and Zaire at the back.

"Say, are you guys receiving anything whatsoever from her?" Victoria broke the silence. She hadn't directly said so, but they all knew she was referring to Kyrie. The girl kept quiet.

"Nope," Blake and Zaire chorused.

"This is odd. She seems absolutely normal, and yet the Nightmares were obviously after her," Blake turned around to study Kyrie, who shifted uncomfortably under his gaze. "What is your name, girl?"

"Kyrie. Kyrie Elsie," Kyrie replied automatically. "Um. Could someone, you know, explain all of that..." she motioned in the direction of the school, which was already a speck in the distance. "Yea, you know."

"We will sweetie, we will. All in due time. You seem to be taking all of this rather calmly. Im impressed," Victoria flashed her a grin in the rearview mirror.

"Not really. Im actually close to freaking out," Kyrie muttered, staring out the window.

Blake raised a brow. "In any case, introductions are due. Im-"

"Blake. She's Victoria, and he's Zaire," Kyrie said casually.

"You learn fast," Zaire commented, his lips showing the slightest hint of a smile.

"Uh, thanks i guess." Kyrie half melted at the sight of the boy in front of her. In all the chaos earlier, she had failed to realize how darn hot he was. Zaire wasn't just cute, he was gorgeous. Those olive-green eyes, stunning features, and... Okay! Stop right there Kyrie, she thought to herself. Guys like him were so out of her range.

"We're being followed," Zaire said suddenly.

"Knew it. I say we find the nearest portal. Unless one of your gems are actually ready to teleport us back to Headquarters," Blake pointed to a road sign. "The library has one."

"Portal? Like those things out of a fictional book? Where on earth are we going?" Kyrie arched her neck to look behind the rear of the car. True enough, a black van was following hot on their heels, mimicking every turn their own vehicle took.

Apparently, the others were too caught up in their little debate to answer Kyrie's question.

"What? But she can't enter Zenora! You do remember that she's a normal human right? And besides, why would we do that? Its far more dangerous in there."

"Yes Zaire, I'm fully aware of that, and i didnt actually mean we were going to enter Zenora. I was hoping the HQ's sentries would be there to monitor the portal as usual. They will prove to be useful reinforcement. We shall not risk engaging five of The Possessed, especially with Kyrie around."

"Sounds good to me. Nightmares have never worked together before, and we don't know what they are capable of as a whole group like that," Victoria jerked the steering wheel hard, maneuvering the car into a sharp left turn, knocking a bin down in the process. People outside shot disapproving looks at their vehicle. Jesus Christ, Victoria was one heck of a reckless driver.

Ignoring the "No Parking" sign, she proceeded to stomp on the brakes, putting the car to an abrupt stop. "Out, out, out," she chanted.They piled out of the car obediently, moving quickly towards the automatic sliding doors of the three-storied public library."Which level was it on? I forgot," Victoria said. The sliding doors opened with a whoosh as cool air rushed out to meet them. "Third, I believe," Blake replied.

The elevator brought them up to their desired floor in less than a minute. Blake led them towards the farthest end, where rows of bookshelves hid them from obvious sight. How convenient, since the portal was located right at that spot.

Kyrie gasped. Etched into the flooring lay strings of ancient hieroglyphic-type symbols, except that they weren't the real actual hieroglyphs like those depicted in egyptian documentaries. Those symbols were arranged to form circles within circles, and they gave off a powerful aura that took Kyrie's breath away. It was almost as if those glowing, magical things came from a whole new different dimension - which was technically true.

"Hang on a second, Kyrie. Please don't tell me you can actually see those things," Blake's expression was completely mystified, and so were the others, though Kyrie couldn't tell whose was more - hers, or theirs.

"This is crazy. I don't believe this," Victoria shook her head, staring wide-eyed at Kyrie, the portal, then back to Kyrie again.

"What? Am i not supposed to be seeing this?" Kyrie was dumbfounded. In all her trips to this particular library, she had never seen this "portal" thing before. Okay well, it wasn't really justifiable, since she wholly avoided this section of the library due to the more technical books it contained.

"No, you are not. You are no Dream Catcher, or at least that's what we think," Blake locked eyes with Victoria, both having a silent conversation only the two could understand.

"Dream Catcher? Is that what you guys are?" Kyrie was getting sick of all the suspense and her apparent lack of knowledge of what the others knewand she didn't.

"Okay, let's figure this out over a nice cup of tea, and in a peaceful environment where stupid people aren't chasing us to the ends of the earth!" Zaire rolled his eyes and pointed to a group of five people advancing towards them from the lift lobby.

"He's right. Everyone stand inside the portal. Now," Victoria ordered with a sense of urgency. No one disagreed. Fortunately, the portal was able to fit all three nicely, with no room for extras.

"Why aren't they able to touch us?" Kyrie asked, squeezing herself closer to Victoria as a hand tried to reach out and grab her, but stopped as though an invisible barrier prevented it from doing so. "They cant get within close proximity of the portal, but even so, we cant stay here all squashed together like that for hours on end. They wont be compelled to leave either. Kyrie, Im not sure if you are able to enter Zenora, but promise me you'd try."

"Okay Victoria, though i have no idea where, or what Zenora is," Kyrie licked her lips nervously. What the hell had she just gotten herself into?

"Give us the girl!" a man snarled savagely at her. Kyrie cringed, her legs trembling with fear. Her stomach felt all clammy and knotted up - the exact same sickly feeling she had felt earlier with the three creeps back at school. "Victoria! Hurry up and tell me what to do!" she pleaded.

"Alright listen carefully, its pretty simple. Just envision yourself stepping into a whole new dimension. I believe you have the imagination for that, don't you? Say the word "Awaken" with conviction and will, then you're good to go. On the count of three. Two..."

"One!" Victoria cried.

With all three voices in perfect synchronization, they yelled, "Awaken!". The last thing Kyrie heard as she was sucked into oblivion, were howls and shrieks of fury over her own petrified screams...
    Silverlight138
    Silverlight138

Post  Silverlight138 Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:28 am

Kyrie felt the world shaking and spinning violently around her, as she was plunged into an angry vortex of swirling energy. Her ears hummed and vibrated, whilst her head took a violent pounding. She was so twisted up and sick inside, that she could almost feel bile rising up her throat. Kyrie couldn't see a single thing either, it was as if someone had switched off the lights, leaving her to fumble about clumsily in a dark room. Where were the others? She could no longer feel them against her back, nor did she make any attempts to locate them. The maddening journey through the portal confiscated any sense of orientation and logical thinking.

"Looks like we didn't need the sentries' help," Blake's voice sounded far and distant.

The ground suddenly materialized under her feet, as glaring light burst forth into her eyes. Kyrie sank to her knees, choking and spluttering.

"All your limbs intact? Good," Blake grunted. Zaire shot him a dirty look, then asked, "Are you okay?"

"G-give me a m-minute," Kyrie wheezed, curling into a ball on the ground. She felt horrible. Absolutely horrible.

"That usually happens the first time. The trips in the future would be much more bearable."

"I don't even want to do that again," Kyrie mumbled incorrigibly. "Argh my head, my stomach."

"Still, it's a miracle she made it through, it should have been impossible. Valtor would want to speak with her. In any case, we wont be able to leave this place for an hour or so. Rules of the realm," Victoria said.

"Valtor? Who's Valtor?" Kyrie's head had stopped the annoying pounding, and she was now able to sit up without feeling like the sky was going to crash down on her. Still, she doubted her ability to stand just yet.

Speaking of the sky and those white fluffy things... Kyrie widened her eyes in shock as a whole flock of sheep resembling clouds drifted drowsily overhead.

Holy cows.

"The minds of man are just extraordinary, huh?" she heard Blake say, but her attention was focused somewhere else. As Kyrie scanned her surroundings, she realized that they were in a dense forest, with nothing but trees dotting as far out into the horizon as the eye could see. A mountainous region protruded out of nowhere, though the highlight of this bizarre world was something of a creepier level.

See the thing was, volcanoes could spring out of the ground now for all she cared. But everywhere - literally, were ghostly spectres milling lazily about. There weren't very many, but enough to scare the hell out of Kyrie. Her face started to turn ashen white.

"Okay, we'd better start explaining before she freaks the hell out," Zaire commented, studying the girl with his bright, olive-green eyes. "Let's rest here awhile. The nearest portal should be about fifteen minutes away, if i remember correctly," he plopped down beside Kyrie.

"Perfect. Mine and Victoria's gems should be fully charged by then," Blake said.

"Well?" Kyrie drummed her fingers on the ground impatiently, waiting for a proper, lengthy explanation. Gems, portals, yada yada yada. All of it was giving her a headache. "How about start with where the heck on earth are we?"

"Technically, we are not really on earth."

"Argh whatever, i don't care."

"You should."

"You know what parallel dimensions are, yes?" Victoria interrupted. Kyrie nodded her head. "So this parallel dimension thing we are in right now is called Zenora? You guys mentioned the name earlier."

"That is correct. The thing is, mortals have lived and thrived for generations and generations, without any knowledge of the existence of this secret realm. This world we call Zenora, is none other than the realm of dreams and nightmares," Victoria brushed her fingers lightly over the glowing symbols of the portal, patting them gently.

"This here, as you already know, is a portal used to travel back and forth Earth and Zenora. There are hundreds spread out all over the world, this isn't the only one. Both realms are directly connected to each other. Take for example the portal we are sitting so leisurely on right now. It could very well be the same as us sitting on the portal in the library."

"Oh, i get it. Its like two different worlds squashed up together. Like oil floating on top of water. But there is one thing I don't really get. What are those things!" Kyrie pointed to one of the ghostly spectres from earlier. "And that," she motioned to the sky where the fluffy sheep were still drifting around aimlessly. "And what are mountains doing in the middle of-" she frowned as she jabbed a finger at nothing in particular. "I could have sworn it was... right there..." she protested, trailing off.

"See, this is the thing about Zenora. We can come back here a day later, and the geography of this area would have totally changed," Blake explained. "Zenora is a world without any unique, distinctive landmarks or features. In fact," he looked up at the sheep. "This realm is made up by mankind's very own imagination. And those things that you are so freaked out over, are humans. The souls of sleeping humans, to be exact. As long as you are asleep, your soul automatically roams about this world. This is how dreams are generated. Whatever happens to your sleeping soul here, it happens as a dream. Some dreams are vivid, some are vague and hazy. But most of the time, we usually don't remember them at all."

Something gnawed hard at the back of Kyrie's mind. This meant that by default, everyone ought to be able to dream, right? Why couldn't she? Maybe it was just that she never remembers them. Maybe. However, she kept quiet about it, letting Blake ramble on.

"Well, here comes the gloomy part. I hate explaining this in particular," Blake grumbled.

"This world isn't candy land, or some entertainment wonder-world. Hell would be more suited for this place actually," his hard gaze met Kyrie's curious eyes. "Zenora is infested with demons we call Nightmares." Blake wrinkled his nose in obvious disdain.

"Humans, the miserable beings we are, are most vulnerable when asleep. Nightmares cannot enter our world directly from theirs, so their only way to penetrate the borders separating both worlds is through us. When we sleep, our souls enter Zenora, right? This gives them the perfect opportunity to attempt at overriding our minds and bodies. Why else do you think they are called "Nightmares"? While they exist with a physical form here, they exist in our minds as the actual nightmares. If you get what i mean."

Kyrie nodded. Not that she really knew anything about dreams or nightmares from experience.

"Remember the creeps from the school and library?" Victoria prompted, not that Kyrie needed any reminding of. "They are The Possessed, people who have been consumed by the Nightmares."

"Oh god. Its like a demon apocalypse," Kyrie muttered, chewing the insides of her cheeks subconsciously. Hearing them talk was like watching a horror movie.

"It is a frightening thing, but only the truth," Victoria remarked. "And that's exactly what we are here for. We are called Dream Catchers, and destroying Nightmares and The Possessed are our speciality. It is extremely important for us to do so, because for each successful possession, the borders between both worlds will weaken. Such is the duty of us Dream Catchers, united by a secret organization called The Illusion. You'll find out more later. In the meantime," Victoria stood up and brushed the dirt of her clothes. "Lets get our lazy asses up and going."

"Where to? Tell me more on the way? Please?" Kyrie begged. She was weaving herself deeper and deeper into something she knew so little about, though the little that she knew told her that life was about to get very interesting.

"To The Illusion's headquarters of course," Blake chuckled. "Nope, information overload, you won't be able to absorb everything all at once." He paused, frowning. "Zaire, you've been quiet this whole time. Is anything wrong?"

"I..." Zaire trailed off. "I just thought..."

"Well?"

"Smarties, this is not good. We need to hide! Climb a tree or something, anything!" Zaire's face was a mask of apprehension and anxiety, his brows furrowed as though as he was concentrating hard on a task.

Victoria and Blake only said, "Oh...", before scrambling straight for the trees.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:25 am