Dragon Zone Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Zone Forums

3 posters

Shadowwolf6, Freezerpup and Tiffashy (private RP)

Tiffashy
    Tiffashy

Dragon Gold : 25947

Shadowwolf6, Freezerpup and Tiffashy (private RP) - Page 3 Empty Re: Shadowwolf6, Freezerpup and Tiffashy (private RP)

Post  Tiffashy Sat May 12, 2012 8:15 pm

"No- No I didn't," she gone onto defensive mood. "I didn't do that to any- Oh my gosh! Is that you Amelia Moonkshood?!" Uhua was quiet shocked when she finally discovered who this dragon was. She was in no mood to deal with this 10 year old hatchling who is trying to get their attention when Uhua is quiet sure that an fight is going to break out soon, unless... "I wasn't talking behind your back," she says, lying though her teeth. She was only saying that to clam her down.
    Wolven
    Wolven

Dragon Gold : 26236

Shadowwolf6, Freezerpup and Tiffashy (private RP) - Page 3 Empty Re: Shadowwolf6, Freezerpup and Tiffashy (private RP)

Post  Wolven Sat May 12, 2012 8:19 pm

9Not meaning to offend anyone with this, this is just what Kaldaka is saying :O Why you being so rude Kaldaka?)

Kaldaka stalked out of the cave. Damn dragon... She muttered. She began walking. She didn't know or care where to. She just walked.
    freezerpup
    freezerpup

Dragon Gold : 22999

Post  freezerpup Sat May 12, 2012 8:56 pm

((Did anyone even notice me?))
    Wolven
    Wolven

Post  Wolven Sat May 12, 2012 9:00 pm

(^^ I did, Kaldaka isn't really in the modd for talking though XD)
    freezerpup
    freezerpup

Dragon Gold : 22999

Post  freezerpup Sat May 12, 2012 9:11 pm

Hi Whats your name? asked Shadow as she ran after Kaladaka. And what was your human name? My name is Shadow And my human name was Silvia Shadow.
    ((Ive been calling the dragon Silvia when it was supposed to be Shadow. *Head bed*))
    Wolven
    Wolven

Post  Wolven Sat May 12, 2012 9:13 pm

Kaldaka flicked her tail angrily and took off. She cirled the cave, then set of towards the coast.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:26 pm