Dragon Zone Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Zone Forums

+2
Silverlight138
Tiffashy
6 posters

Shearous Dragon

Tiffashy
    Tiffashy

Dragon Gold : 25937

Shearous Dragon Empty Shearous Dragon

Post  Tiffashy Wed May 30, 2012 11:26 pm

Okie dokie. I hadn't done an dragon request in ages (about an few weeks) so here it goes.

I need description *Puppy eyes at Silver*

Contrast *more puppy eyes at Whitefire, Losk and Aislein*

And egg cracks *puppy eyes at the mirror*

Shearous Dragon Shearous-4
    New Adult
    Done by Ailsen and Tiffashy

Shearous Dragon Dragon-3-3-1
    Old adult

Shearous Dragon Hatchling2
    S2 Hatchling

Shearous Dragon Hatchling3
    S1 Hatchling

Shearous Dragon Egg
    Egg

Description by Tiffashy and Silverlight138
    Shearous Dragons are creatures of chaos and destruction, dwelling deep in the mysterious depths of mountain terrains. The conditions that they live in are so harsh, that human interaction with these dragons are almost at a minimal. Of course, there would be the occasional fool who would dare venture into such hostile territory, only to find themselves charred to oblivion. A Shearous Dragon has an arsenal of deadly weapons used in combat, but their unique ability with fire isn't something you cook marshmallows with. Shearous dragons breathe a deadly electric-blue fire, easily overpowering that of most breeds of dragons. They share many common traits with their Bloodwraith cousins, such is the beautiful, glowing symbols adorned on their bodies. However, the stark contrast between the two would definitely be their number of heads. Shearous dragons have two heads. At hatchling stage, the heads would need to learn how to get along quickly or else they won't make it to adult stage with two of them fighting on the same body. Only half of the hatchlings survive because of this. Most of their personalities are a lot like it's siblings', and normally, both of the heads think in the same way, but it isn't uncommon for one to think much more differently from the other. Being a top-class predator, Shearous dragons rarely have competitors for food and survival essentials, therefore they breed and live easily

Last edited by Tiffashy on Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Silverlight138
    Silverlight138

Dragon Gold : 23149

Shearous Dragon Empty Re: Shearous Dragon

Post  Silverlight138 Wed May 30, 2012 11:59 pm

OOOHH OOOH OOHHHHHHHH SHEAROUS HAHAH I TOTALLY RMB THAT OOC CHARRIE WITH THE BLUE FLAMES AND STUFF <3

And yes sure! Though I'm kinda busy nowadays, I'd love to write a description for you Smile but could you give me some "random facts" about this dragon? Like what is their nature, what kind of places do they live in etc. then il help you to write nice preeety sentences XD

BTW, I love the pose of the new sprite it looks way much nicer! But I do spot one problem though. The other head at the back doesn't look like it belongs to the whole dragon. You might wanna fix that.... Though I don't know how XD
    Tiffashy
    Tiffashy

Post  Tiffashy Thu May 31, 2012 12:41 am

Hurrr I'll fix the head and leg tomorrow when I got an computer xD

Yea the dragon is aggressive, wants to be the boss of everything and known for their two heads and mythious appearance. They are quiet feared. Im sure you can make up anything else that suit it c:

Lives in snowy and cold areas without trees. They hunt like anything that moves.

Oh! Remember this silver?

Eat him!
    I don't want to eat him! -Shearous-
    EAT HIM!
    NO!
    EAT HIMM!!
    ILL EAT YOU

Stubborn dragon :>
    Silverlight138
    Silverlight138

Post  Silverlight138 Thu May 31, 2012 9:52 pm

HAHAHAH YES YES I TOTALLY REMEMBER THAT!!! <3 :'D

Okie dokie il cook up a description soon, pllllleeeeease poke me with a pm in a day or so because I'm extremely forgetful nowadays Smile
    Aislein
    Aislein

Dragon Gold : 22533

Post  Aislein Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:50 pm

I'll see what I can do shading-wise it may take a few days as I'm currently in the process of moving but I'll try to be quick about it
    Tiffashy
    Tiffashy

Post  Tiffashy Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:55 pm

Yaaaaay I'm so glad that you agreed to help me :D

*Pokes Silver*
    I'll try an attempt with the description, you're free to edit it in any way.

The mysterious, violent Shearous dragon is known for being one of the most destruction loving dragons living in the snowy mountains. Their blue flamy breath is one of the main reasons why it's feared for. As much as others know, its has more dangerous fire then normal dragon flames. Thankfully this dragon breed isn't common because the couple can only lay one egg before waiting for many more years just to lay another. Their beautiful markings on their scales are for attracting mates, which also glows very brightly when threaten or feeling joy. Unlike their common cousin the Bloodwraith dragon, they have two heads and many other differences, including the fact that Bloodwraiths don't have an fin tail and blue fire. There been some rumours that the Shearous dragon can use magic, to be honest, no one is so sure.
    Silverlight138
    Silverlight138

Post  Silverlight138 Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:59 pm

OH I JUST SPOTTED SOMETHING. Is it just me or, tiff did you forget to color the inside of the wings blue? XD
    Tiffashy
    Tiffashy

Post  Tiffashy Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:00 pm

I like meh black wings o:

OOOOOOOORRR...If it looks better, I might just add the blue in...XD that reminds me, I still need to fix the head and leg. *La poofs*

Shearous Dragon Shearous-1

Hmm, any better?

Last edited by Tiffashy on Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Silverlight138
    Silverlight138

Post  Silverlight138 Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:22 pm

OH so the black was deliberate? Hahah I thought there was supposed to be a blue part there because I referenced from your other sprite XD

Well anyway, I hope you like it:3 feel free to request anything you want to be changed^_^

Shearous Dragons are creatures of chaos and destruction, dwelling deep in the mysterious depths of mountain terrains. The conditions that they live in are so harsh, that human interaction with these dragons are almost at a minimal. Of course, there would be the occasional fool who would dare venture into such hostile territory, only to find themselves charred to oblivion. A Shearous Dragon has an arsenal of deadly weapons used in combat, but their unique ability with fire isn't something  you cook marshmallows with. Shearous dragons breathe a deadly electric-blue fire, easily overpowering that of most breeds of dragons. They share many common traits with their Bloodwraith cousins, such is the beautiful glowing symbols adorned on their bodies. Being a top-class predator, Shearous dragons rarely have competitors for food and survival essentials, therefore they breed and live easily.

EDIT: OH WAIT, I forgot to talk about their two heads. *scrambles off to cook up more descriptions*

And yes it's much better since you moved the other head closer to the first one ^\^

Last edited by Silverlight138 on Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Tiffashy
    Tiffashy

Post  Tiffashy Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:24 pm

Ooooooooh yus yus yusssss, I like it >:D

*Le adds and pokes my last post*
    Silverlight138
    Silverlight138

Post  Silverlight138 Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:37 pm

*pokes my last post too* XDXD

Edited da description :

Shearous Dragons are creatures of chaos and destruction, dwelling deep in the mysterious depths of mountain terrains. The conditions that they live in are so harsh, that human interaction with these dragons are almost at a minimal. Of course, there would be the occasional fool who would dare venture into such hostile territory, only to find themselves charred to oblivion. A Shearous Dragon has an arsenal of deadly weapons used in combat, but their unique ability with fire isn't something  you cook marshmallows with. Shearous dragons breathe a deadly electric-blue fire, easily overpowering that of most breeds of dragons. They share many common traits with their Bloodwraith cousins, such is the beautiful, glowing symbols adorned on their bodies. However, the stark contrast between the two would definitely be their number of heads. Shearous dragons have two heads, both whom which are constantly squabbling with the other. Often, both heads have completely varying characters - well, talk about split personalities. Thankfully, their level of tolerance towards each other is significantly increased as the dragon matures. Being a top-class predator, Shearous dragons rarely have competitors for food and survival essentials, therefore they breed and live easily.

Tiffashy
    Tiffashy

Post  Tiffashy Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:54 pm

Hmm, lettme have an shot at it xD

Shearous Dragons are creatures of chaos and destruction, dwelling deep in the mysterious depths of mountain terrains. The conditions that they live in are so harsh, that human interaction with these dragons are almost at a minimal. Of course, there would be the occasional fool who would dare venture into such hostile territory, only to find themselves charred to oblivion. A Shearous Dragon has an arsenal of deadly weapons used in combat, but their unique ability with fire isn't something you cook marshmallows with. Shearous dragons breathe a deadly electric-blue fire, easily overpowering that of most breeds of dragons. They share many common traits with their Bloodwraith cousins, such is the beautiful, glowing symbols adorned on their bodies. However, the stark contrast between the two would definitely be their number of heads. Shearous dragons have two heads. At hatchling stage, the heads would need to learn how to get along quickly or else they won't make it to adult stage with two of them fighting on the same body. Only half of the hatchlings survive because of this. Most of their personality's are a lot like it's sister or brother, normally both of the heads think in the same way but it isn't uncommon for one to think much more differently from the other. Being a top-class predator, Shearous dragons rarely have competitors for food and survival essentials, therefore they breed and live easily.
    Silverlight138
    Silverlight138

Post  Silverlight138 Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:47 am

AHhhh yes yes, that works well too ^_^ I shall correct some grammatical errors, then we should be done with the descriptions ^_^

Shearous Dragons are creatures of chaos and destruction, dwelling deep in the mysterious depths of mountain terrains. The conditions that they live in are so harsh, that human interaction with these dragons are almost at a minimal. Of course, there would be the occasional fool who would dare venture into such hostile territory, only to find themselves charred to oblivion. A Shearous Dragon has an arsenal of deadly weapons used in combat, but their unique ability with fire isn't something you cook marshmallows with. Shearous dragons breathe a deadly electric-blue fire, easily overpowering that of most breeds of dragons. They share many common traits with their Bloodwraith cousins, such is the beautiful, glowing symbols adorned on their bodies. However, the stark contrast between the two would definitely be their number of heads. Shearous dragons have two heads. At hatchling stage, the heads would need to learn how to get along quickly or else they won't make it to adult stage with two of them fighting on the same body. Only half of the hatchlings survive because of this. Most of their personalities are a lot like it's siblings', and normally, both of the heads think in the same way, but it isn't uncommon for one to think much more differently from the other. Being a top-class predator, Shearous dragons rarely have competitors for food and survival essentials, therefore they breed and live easily.
    Tiffashy
    Tiffashy

Post  Tiffashy Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:19 am

Yussss that works perfectly <33 *le adds*
    I'm guessing that you have no time to post on la RP? o:

Gtg to bed soon before I like pass out at the computer xD
    Silverlight138
    Silverlight138

Post  Silverlight138 Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:30 am

BUT ITS ONLY 11.29PM >Sad XD hahaa I have to get off soon too, before my mom does it for me XD
    Tiffashy
    Tiffashy

Post  Tiffashy Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:37 am

Yeah, my mum always kicks me off the computer XD

I'll just raid the fridge before going to bed. Nightos guys <3
    Whitefire
    Whitefire

Dragon Gold : 22167

Post  Whitefire Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:26 am

Tiffashy wrote:I like meh black wings o:

OOOOOOOORRR...If it looks better, I might just add the blue in...XD that reminds me, I still need to fix the head and leg. *La poofs*

Shearous Dragon Shearous-1

Hmm, any better?

I know this is still WIP but I haven't seen it pointed out yet that the lines are very jagged ._. and I can't seem to make out the hind legs e3e the wing arms are rather thin and also jagged o3o

coolbeans concept though; splits, everywharrr
    Tiffashy
    Tiffashy

Post  Tiffashy Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:04 pm

Shearous Dragon Tumblr_m4nq77Odkm1rq0u56
    Silverlight138
    Silverlight138

Post  Silverlight138 Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:11 pm

Hahahahahhhhahaha my gawd that was hillarious XD
    Tiffashy
    Tiffashy

Post  Tiffashy Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:30 pm

Teehee, thanks XD

Shearous Dragon Shearous-1>Shearous Dragon Shearous-2

Any more crits?
    Silverlight138
    Silverlight138

Post  Silverlight138 Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:41 pm

OH I believe I know where majority of the problem lies. The tail lining is still jagged so you might wanna make it smoother ^_^ if you want, I could help you ^_^
    Tiffashy
    Tiffashy

Post  Tiffashy Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:54 pm

Annnnnny better?

Shearous Dragon Shearous-3
    Silverlight138
    Silverlight138

Post  Silverlight138 Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:10 pm

YEAP! tail is MUCH better :D now you gotta fix the top of the wings.
    Tiffashy
    Tiffashy

Post  Tiffashy Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:52 pm

Those wing tips are hooks...
    Silverlight138
    Silverlight138

Post  Silverlight138 Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:54 pm

Nonono, the wing hooks are great, its just the curve at the top of the wing that needs to be smoothened ^_^

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 12:47 am