Dragon Zone Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Zone Forums

5 posters

Hatchlings of War

Tiffashy
    Tiffashy

Dragon Gold : 25937

Hatchlings of War Empty Hatchlings of War

Post  Tiffashy Fri May 11, 2012 10:21 pm

Plot

It all starts when an Skywing Wyvern found an cave hidden deeply into the mountains, filled up with rare eggs of all sorts (That's you!) Her name was Istaria, she made an vow to protect every single one of them with her life and raise them like her children so they could join the Guardians of Ra'Gaw. She knew that they will stop the war between the Guardians and the Tainted Blood Clan once they get old enough. One day when coming back from an hunt, she found the eggs missing. Istaria searched everywhere, looking for the eggs but she didn't search the underground castle where the Tainted Blood Clan lives. Knowing that the eggs were captured, she took her own life, heartbroken.

There was an loud rattling noise as you kicked at the eggshell. It didn't break at first, but you managed to break your egg prison after an stronger kick, stumbling out of your egg as you entered the new world. It wasn't what you were expecting. It was dark, barely you could see anything. Below you was hard stone floor and the room you were in had chains hanging off the wall. You noticed other eggs besides you. The hatchlings also exited out of their shells and look around themselves. Confused. Just like you. An Adult Bloodwraith dragon entered the room, glaring down at you and the other hatchlings. You all huddled close together, feeling unsafe. He grinned.
    "They had hatched, Zepar!"
    Another Bloodwraith enters the room. But he wasn't like the other one with the demonic glowing markings, wings and eyes. But had coal black eyes that could cause anyone to become crazy for forever frighten for life whom stared long enough at them. But it's markings are glowing blue and mist surrounded it.
    Zepar smirked.
    "Good. They have powers unlike others, powers that no one can imagine...No other dragon has talents like these hatchlings and they will destroy those pesky annoying Guardians in no time. We will soon rule over the other dragons as they cower in fear on the sight of us when there aren't any Guardians to stop us ruling over these lands! But first, just feed them. Find out their powers and weakness and see what kind of use we can use of them." With an nod, the normal BloodWraith dragon gone away, along with Zepar.

So the whole idea is that you were an hatchling that was captured by this evil clan called the Tainted Blood. There is this war going on and they want to use you as an weapon to kill their enemies, but who knows what they will do with you afterwards? You have an few choices. Choose wisely...

You have choices.

-Break Free! You're not an weapon of destruction for the Tainted Blood! Escape to the Guardians before it's too late!

-Stay! Become one of the most feared dragons ever known and stay with the Tainted Blood Clan and destroy the Guardians. No matter what cost, nothing is going to stop you earning numberous slaves and have an huge hoard of endless treasure.

-Live in the Wild! Once you get out of there, you aren't on anyone's side. Just living in the wild to avoid the war.

-Stop this War! You aren't on anyone's side. Just trying to stop the war between the two powerful clans.

Rules
    -No godmoddering or powerplaying.
    -Only Hatachlings are allowed powers.
    -You can as much characters as you want, but don't make it much.
    -Darn and hell are the only cuss words allowed.
    -Please don't....Do too much romance. Kissing and hugging is allowed, but if you want to go further then that, do it in PM. Not here.

Code:
    [center][u][b]Character Sheet[/b][/u][/center]
    [b]Forum Name:[/b]
    [b]Character Name:[/b]
    [b]Dragon Breed:[/b]
    [b]Dragon Look's:[/b] (Pictures might be nice)
    [b]Talent/Powers:[/b] (Don't make it anything too powerful, after all. You're are just an hatchling ^^)
    [b]Personality[/b]:
    [b]Stage:[/b] (Most of you should be hatchlings o3o)
    [b]Flaws:[/b] (These are like your weakness. No one is perfect so you must have at least some flaws)

Last edited by Tiffashy on Fri May 11, 2012 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Wolfhowl
    Wolfhowl

Dragon Gold : 22356

Hatchlings of War Empty Re: Hatchlings of War

Post  Wolfhowl Fri May 11, 2012 11:36 pm

Forum Name: Wolfhowl
    Dragon Name: Aves
    Dragon Breed: Silver
    Dragon's Looks: Like the average Silver Dragon.
    Powers/Talents: Aves has intelligence beyond her age and can control wind (although she can only create a slight breeze right now).
    Personality: Aves is wary and non-talkative, and doesn't trust anyone until they can prove their loyalty. She's a very good actress, and can pretend to be a sniveling coward while she's really sizing up everyone else.
    Stage: S1 Hatchling.
    Flaws: Because Aves would rather not have a friend,so she has to figure out problems on her own, and it can be difficult for her to be the "adult".
    Tiffashy
    Tiffashy

Post  Tiffashy Sat May 12, 2012 12:13 am

Yay. Already someone joined ;D

I should make my character sheet as well o:

Character Sheet
    Forum Name: Tiffashy
    Character Name: Apalala
    Dragon Breed: AroKai Dragon
    Dragon Look's: He looks like an normal one. But has slightly more bluer skin from the normal AroKai dragon and there was an mark of an mysterious lighting rune on his left shoulder which glows bright blue when angered.
    Talent/Powers: He has the powers of lighting. But since he is only an hatchling, he can only summon small sparks but they will grow stronger once he gets older.
    Personality: He happens to be very loyal and will protect his friends at all cost. Apalala is quiet strong, also an show off. He likes showing off his skills and try to impress girls and adults. He does get serious quiet easily though when one of his friend's get hurt or something really bad happens. He hates seeing suffering of others and bullying.
    Stage: Hatchling
    Flaws: He has an strong weakness for girls.
    Silverlight138
    Silverlight138

Dragon Gold : 23149

Post  Silverlight138 Sat May 12, 2012 1:42 am

Character Sheet
    Forum Name:Silverlight138
    Character Name:Eldvestia
    Dragon Breed:Silver
    Dragon Look's: Eldvestia is no bigger than an average Silver hatchling, but somehow has a remarkably larger wingspan than other ordinary Silvers. Perhaps what is most striking about her, is her magnificent snow-white frill and electric-blue eyes.
    Talent/Powers:Her powers lie solely in the mental manipulation of living creatures, dealing no physical damage but of mental destruction, incapitating her opponents from the inside. She has the ability to implant decisive thoughts into another's mind, hence making one do something that he or she is absolutely unaware of, until the deed has been done. Eldvestia is also able to make others' see what she wills them to, in other words - illusion manipulation. However, usage of these abilities is extremely exhausting, both mentally and physically. Her powers do not surface until the later stages of her fledgling growth.
    Personality: Eldvestia is a rebellious fledging with a mind of her own, and is mostly either being stubborn or highly obvlious to the dangers around her. She does have bouts of bad tempers every now and then, but proves herself to be an extremely loyal and capable ally to those around her. Perhaps due to her suppressed powers, she seems to emit an aura of dominance, and she will never let herself be manipulated, neither will she take orders from another.
    Flaws:Pride is her fatal flaw. As such, she hardly ever admits her mistakes and turns a deaf ear to others' advice. She is intolerant to insults, and will go all out to defend her pride.

Last edited by Silverlight138 on Sat May 12, 2012 6:37 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Tiffashy
    Tiffashy

Post  Tiffashy Sat May 12, 2012 1:51 am

Le accecpted everyone ;D

Ooh you got your artist title now Silver <3
    Silverlight138
    Silverlight138

Post  Silverlight138 Sat May 12, 2012 1:55 am

Oooooh i just noticed hehehe. Dayuuumn, im so reluctant to add a profile picture. i kinda like the default one hahaha.
    Tiffashy
    Tiffashy

Post  Tiffashy Sat May 12, 2012 2:12 am

Yeah you better xD
    Now I just want to lure one or two more peeps into my trap then we can start RPing...

*Leaves an trail of cookies leading here for Shadowwolf* >8D
    Wolven
    Wolven

Dragon Gold : 26226

Post  Wolven Sat May 12, 2012 2:17 am

XD
    I is now thinkning of joining... maaaybe.....
    Pooossibly.....

Glad you like the defauly avatar Silverlight!
    I'm thinkning of something sneaky :D
    Made that one myself...
    Silverlight138
    Silverlight138

Post  Silverlight138 Sat May 12, 2012 2:19 am

hahahah youre welcomee <3 but i feel like a total newb with that default profile pic. *goes to google to find one*

eh, btw. What if i wanted to request an icecream dragon. Im relatively new to this site, soooo im not quite sure how it operates regarding dragon requests. is it similar to DC?
    Wolven
    Wolven

Post  Wolven Sat May 12, 2012 2:21 am

Silverlight138 wrote:hahahah youre welcomee <3 but i feel like a total newb with that default profile pic. *goes to google to find one*

eh, btw. What if i wanted to request an icecream dragon. Im relatively new to this site, soooo im not quite sure how it operates regarding dragon requests. is it similar to DC?
    Request what you like, we don't really mind XD
    but check the Dragon guidlines, it's pinned to the top Wink
    Tiffashy
    Tiffashy

Post  Tiffashy Sat May 12, 2012 2:23 am

It's a lot like DC. But the dragons will have an much higher chance of getting into the zone then the cave so no sprites are wasted xD
    I'll help you with it :>

*Temping shadowwolf with cookies*
    Wolven
    Wolven

Post  Wolven Sat May 12, 2012 2:29 am

XD
    I'll get to it... soon...

Silverlight, I've made an art thread, inspired by what you said XD
    Go checky, NAOW >:U
    Silverlight138
    Silverlight138

Post  Silverlight138 Sat May 12, 2012 2:36 am

Im looking madly for it, BUT I CANT FIND IT. where did you post it at?
    Wolven
    Wolven

Post  Wolven Sat May 12, 2012 2:39 am

https://forum-dragonzone.4umer.com/t85-edited-avatars
    Member's art XD

Now... let me think about my character :D

*Note: Spamming is awesome.
    Tiffashy
    Tiffashy

Post  Tiffashy Sat May 12, 2012 2:44 am

Yeah I had an hard time finding the art thread first when I came here XD
    -hits spam with an broom-
    Tiffashy
    Tiffashy

Post  Tiffashy Sat May 12, 2012 2:45 am

-Spams-
    I gtg to bed soon ;;
    Wolven
    Wolven

Post  Wolven Sat May 12, 2012 2:47 am

^^
    :O
    Not the killer bed of DOOM!
    I have sats next week... All we've been doing for the past few weeks is: Come into school. Teacher: Hello everyone, guess what? We're going to do another practise paper! *Everyone groans*
    freezerpup
    freezerpup

Dragon Gold : 22989

Post  freezerpup Sat May 12, 2012 3:37 am

you doing your transfare test too then? ITS SOO FREAKIN HARD!
    Wolven
    Wolven

Post  Wolven Sat May 12, 2012 4:08 am

Character Sheet
    Forum Name: Shadowwolf6
    Character Name: Scath
    Dragon Breed: Blood Wraith
    Dragon Look's: Hatchlings of War Iaza12314656857400 (You guys made such a preeety dragon <3)
    Talent/Powers: *Wants to use Necromancy but probably can't XD* Good at combat; fast and agile.
    Personality: Solitary, can get rather snappy at other dragons. Has a rather short temper. Gets angry if provoked.
    Stage: S2, one of the oldest
    Flaws: ^^ Look at personality, snaps at other dragons, shortish temper.
    Tiffashy
    Tiffashy

Post  Tiffashy Sat May 12, 2012 10:29 am

Ooh, this an badie/goodie?
    Silverlight138
    Silverlight138

Post  Silverlight138 Sat May 12, 2012 6:28 pm

i hope we start soon! :3
    Wolven
    Wolven

Post  Wolven Sat May 12, 2012 6:35 pm

She is gooooooodddd... wait.... I know! She is baaaaaaddddd to start with :D
    Tiffashy
    Tiffashy

Post  Tiffashy Sat May 12, 2012 7:55 pm

Awesomesauce <3
    I'll start first o:

Aplala watched the two Bloodwraith dragon's exit the room. After certain that they weren't around anymore, he decided to try and talk to the hatchlings that he just met and hatched with. It seemed like all 3 of them hatched at the same time. Both of them were silver dragons, and girls. Possible that they might be sisters or something. He spoke in an squeakily hatchling voice, "I don't like this place. Its cold and hard." Those words that the blue Bloodwraith said before echoed in his tiny head. He was terribly confused with what was going on. Zepar almost made it sound like they were some kind of weapon or leaders that were just born. The large stone door opened again. The normal BloodWraith dragon was back with an dead animal hanging from it's bloody jaws. It dumped the dead creature in front of him and the girls.
    "Eat up the chicken. Master wants you to all grow strong before getting training." Then he gave them all an glare before exiting the room again.
    Wolven
    Wolven

Post  Wolven Sat May 12, 2012 7:59 pm

Scath sat in the corner. New borns. Hah! She mumbled. She stood up and wandered over to the deer. Before settling down to eat, she glared at the three hatchlings. She licked a section of the meat, then tore off a small chunk, testing it.
    Silverlight138
    Silverlight138

Post  Silverlight138 Sat May 12, 2012 9:00 pm

It was rather cold, having just hatched out of her warm, cozy egg and all. Eldvesita gave the air a few guarded sniffs, then ambled her way towards her sibling, an aro-kai hatchling. "Im hungry!" she whined, glaring at the bloodwraith who was busily stuffing her face with deer.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:30 am