Dragon Zone Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Zone Forums

2 posters

Highly needed suggestion

Shadow
    Shadow

Dragon Gold : 22669

Highly needed suggestion Empty Highly needed suggestion

Post  Shadow Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:54 am

I have a few highly needed suggestions that this site should had that should hve been added a long time ago....

1)Staff Board: this board will be for the staff to discuss issues and rule breaks

2)Warning Bars: this is a punishment for users who are miss behaving by doing these actions; Stealing art, not listening to the moderators and Admins, ect. You can find a bunch of warn bars at forumotion.help
    3)A forumotion Review: this will help you improve the site- HOW DO I DO THIS - Wolven
    4)Set up rules: this is to aviod misbehaving users
    Wolven
    Wolven

Dragon Gold : 26226

Highly needed suggestion Empty Re: Highly needed suggestion

Post  Wolven Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:27 pm

Shadow wrote:I have a few highly needed suggestions that this site should had that should hve been added a long time ago....

1)Staff Board: this board will be for the staff to discuss issues and rule breaks
    2)Warning Bars: this is a punishment for users who are miss behaving by doing these actions; Stealing art, not listening to the moderators and Admins, ect. You can find a bunch of warn bars at forumotion.help
    3)A forumotion Review: this will help you improve the site
    4)Set up rules: this is to aviod misbehaving users
    Yees...
    I didn't even know there were warn bars you could use O.o
    2 = DONE!
    You can see below you're avatar you're very own bar. Take care of it >:D

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 8:49 pm