Dragon Zone Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Zone Forums

3 posters

Hullo, come and take a look at this everyone.

DragonFlare
    DragonFlare

Dragon Gold : 22025

Hullo, come and take a look at this everyone. Empty Hullo, come and take a look at this everyone.

Post  DragonFlare Tue May 01, 2012 1:59 pm

Heyo people. I just came here following one of my friends from another site. Anyway, I like dragons and I am a sprite artist. I also like oranges, but I don't like the color orange.
    Wolven
    Wolven

Dragon Gold : 26236

Hullo, come and take a look at this everyone. Empty Re: Hullo, come and take a look at this everyone.

Post  Wolven Wed May 02, 2012 2:04 am

DragonFlare wrote:Heyo people. I just came here following one of my friends from another site. Anyway, I like dragons and I am a sprite artist. I also like oranges, but I don't like the color orange.
    Welcome to the DZ forums!
    I hope you'll have fun and fit in Wink

If you want to do some shaidng, you can go over to the news section, I've dumped some art that needs shading there XD

A warm welcome to you :D

~Shadowwolf6, one of the mad people Twisted Evil
    freezerpup
    freezerpup

Dragon Gold : 22999

Hullo, come and take a look at this everyone. Empty Re: Hullo, come and take a look at this everyone.

Post  freezerpup Wed May 02, 2012 4:24 am

welcome and is that the fairy dragon??
    Wolven
    Wolven

Dragon Gold : 26236

Post  Wolven Wed May 02, 2012 4:43 am

freezerpup wrote:welcome and is that the fairy dragon??
    No, I don't think it's the fairy dragon, the outside of the wing webbing is blue...
    DragonFlare
    DragonFlare

Dragon Gold : 22025

Post  DragonFlare Wed May 02, 2012 5:09 am

Thank you for your welcome, I'll take a look at that but I'm currently working for another adoption site call Project Nyoka but if I have time I'll donate some dragon sprites to you. Wink
    And no, my avatar is not a fan art piece of the fairy dragon, it's just a piece of artwork I did a long time ago.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 6:08 pm