Dragon Zone Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Zone Forums

3 posters

Cannibalism, drugs, or a zombie apocalypse? :O

Silverlight138
    Silverlight138

Dragon Gold : 23159

Cannibalism, drugs, or a zombie apocalypse? :O Empty Cannibalism, drugs, or a zombie apocalypse? :O

Post  Silverlight138 Wed May 30, 2012 9:37 pm

I'm think you guys might have read/watched the news regarding the one on a man reportedly found chewing another man's face, and they were both naked. Apparently, this happened in Miami, and the full article about It can be read here : http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/05/26/miami-police-confrontation-men-leaves-1-dead-1-hurt/

Zombie apocalypse? Coz this sentence scares me, "the officer saw what the man was doing, and ordered him to stop. He said the man growled at the officer, and then returned to his meal." And, the police had to shoot the man until he was dead, because one shot had absolutely no effect at all. -> zombie-characteristic much? But according to investigators, the man was under the influence of drugs.

Well, thoughts and views?
    Tiffashy
    Tiffashy

Dragon Gold : 25947

Cannibalism, drugs, or a zombie apocalypse? :O Empty Re: Cannibalism, drugs, or a zombie apocalypse? :O

Post  Tiffashy Wed May 30, 2012 9:48 pm

Hmm, certainly what this leads to was the drug that this idiot had taken. The website says that they got into an fight but why the hell would they take off their clothes? e.e
    When it came down to the eyeball and nose part... That was disturbing. The one shot was properly because the man's drug pushed away the senses of his own skin.
    Silverlight138
    Silverlight138

Cannibalism, drugs, or a zombie apocalypse? :O Empty Re: Cannibalism, drugs, or a zombie apocalypse? :O

Post  Silverlight138 Wed May 30, 2012 11:49 pm

It's crazy what drugs can actually do to you O.O and I believe none of the paramedics dared to go closer because that particular drug made people really really strong O: and violent.

And the article mentioned smth bout bath salts. Maybe that's why they are naked XD they soak themselves in a bathtub full of drugs so they start going crazy while in in XD HAHA it make sense in a way.
    Wolven
    Wolven

Dragon Gold : 26236

Post  Wolven Thu May 31, 2012 2:58 am

ZMOBIE APOCALYPSE!
    *Cough*
    XD
    Sorry, this could not have been becuase of Zombies. If this man was a Zombie, he would have to be dead first. Then bits would be falling off, he would probably stink, and from beliefs, If a zombie bites someone, they would become a zombie too. Sure, this is just... horrible, but it is not Zombies. If someone knew what this drug did, why did they take it? At what stage would they even think of taking a drug like this? As long as you stay safe, and don't take drugs, the chances of this happening to you are as liekly as the world ending at this moment.

And look, nothing happened :O
    Silverlight138
    Silverlight138

Post  Silverlight138 Thu May 31, 2012 8:52 am

LOL shadow, you make it sound like i am dead set about believing there's gonna be a zombie apocalypse. How cute. well here's the thing. I'm not. XD

Come on people this ain't here for arguing whether it is a zombie apocalypse and have a boring debate whether it is or not *booooring* XD *points to first post* MUA WAS TRYNA SET THE MOOD, not being paranoid XDXD

No but really, a zombie apocalypse would be seriously cool.
    Wolven
    Wolven

Dragon Gold : 26236

Post  Wolven Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:28 am

Silverlight138 wrote:LOL shadow, you make it sound like i am dead set about believing there's gonna be a zombie apocalypse. How cute. well here's the thing. I'm not. XD

Come on people this ain't here for arguing whether it is a zombie apocalypse and have a boring debate whether it is or not *booooring* XD *points to first post* MUA WAS TRYNA SET THE MOOD, not being paranoid XDXD

No but really, a zombie apocalypse would be seriously cool.
    Course your not XD

Zombie apocalypse. Want.
    NAOW!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 2:55 pm